Romo's Signed --- What's Bledsoe's Contract?

TunaCaserole

Reaction score
I think I remember Bledsoe signing a 3 yr. deal that was actually only a 2 yr. deal with clauses in his contract. Am I right? Is Bledsoe playing his last season? What are the performance incentives that he has to meet to to void out that 3rd year?

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
I still think, Romo plays another Offseason as a Backup. 2008 is the year for him.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
If the O-Line doesn't improve dramatically, and soon, Romo may be in there real soon.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
If Bledsoe goes down this season. (Hoping not tho, Knock on wood) and Romo does a good job and gets it done. I think he MIGHt have a remote chance to stay. I doubt it tho. cuz right now the boys need Bledsoe more to take a real shot at the superbowl. Romos' not at that step yet, unless he pulls a ''roethlisberger'' thing....

Big Dakota

Reaction score
TunaCaserole said:
I think I remember Bledsoe signing a 3 yr. deal that was actually only a 2 yr. deal with clauses in his contract. Am I right? Is Bledsoe playing his last season? What are the performance incentives that he has to meet to to void out that 3rd year?

Little ball of frump talked about it a couple weeks back when Romo had the great game in Seattle. I think the he/she:laugh2: said DB had a nice bonus coming if we keep him(like 1.5 million?) It will all depend on how long Drew plays this year and how far we get with him at the helm. We get far with Drew, he sttays. He gets hurt or stinks, all bets are off.