Romo's thumb on NFL Live

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
They were saying it was fine but in the video, it didn't look good. Romo could hardly put on his jacket. This may be more serious than they are letting on.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
lurkercowboy;1843384 said:
This may be more serious than they are letting on.
Maybe, maybe not. He could also be taking added precaution to ensure he doesn't make it worse than it is.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
witten told the guys on the nfl network at 4 today he did throw the ball at practice, which is strange because wade said he didnt.

DT101

Reaction score
Maybe we should let him sit this week just in case, even if its not serious. QB wise, we should be even if they are starting a no-name rookie. Only put him in if we are in trouble.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
DT101;1843393 said:
Maybe we should let him sit this week just in case, even if its not serious. QB wise, we should be even if they are starting a no-name rookie. Only put him in if we are in trouble.
I agree, then I don't. It's so hard to call. He needs as much experience as he can get. This game is actually worth a lot.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
That video on NFLN is from Sunday after the game. He's had a couple of days of treatment and healing.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
DT101;1843393 said:
Nah, if Romo feels he could play then let him start and if he is having a problem gribbing the ball then take him out.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DT101;1843393 said:
Maybe we should let him sit this week just in case
I am completely against this. Put him in and if he can't go then pull him out. We are in "must win" mode now.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
otero1;1843427 said:
I agree, then I don't. It's so hard to call. He needs as much experience as he can get. This game is actually worth a lot.

You're damn right it's worth a lot. Momentum can't be turned on & off like a switch.

We drop this game and we're in a world of hurt.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1843446 said:
You're damn right it's worth a lot. Momentum can't be turned on & off like a switch.

We drop this game and we're in a world of hurt.

A loss and Winki is back in full force! December is Dallas groundhog day!:eek:

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;1843432 said:
That video on NFLN is from Sunday after the game. He's had a couple of days of treatment and healing.

Well, if that is the case, then it might not be as bad.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I'm guessing there's no structural or ligament damage (it sounds like he simply banged it on Bigg's helmet) and they probably are waiting for the swelling to go down. The problem is that the swelling may not go down enough on Saturday. I'm guessing that as long as it doesn't get hit again, it should be fine by the Commanders game.

YAKUZA

juck

Reaction score
rub some dirt on it!!!!his hero Favre would be out there in a sling!!!lol.