Twitter: Rookie CB Kelvin Joseph Media Session Tweetcap - 05/14/21

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I wondered if the questions concerning his focus might disappear once football became a job for him. I think they could resurface after he establishes himself. But first, he may want to maximize his earning potential in the league knowing that's what is going to take care of him and his family.

Sounds like he understand that, but we'll see.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't have an issue with what players do on their free time as long as they are staying out of trouble. Be it Romo and his golf or Joseph and his music. Know what your priorities are and keep in shape and of course keep yourself out of situations that could get you suspended. Other than that live your life

HungryLion

Reaction score
Tweet #2 is a very good answer....

Yeah I agree. None of us know his own or his families financial situation.

it’s very possible he was doing music in college to earn a living for himself and his family.

now that he is in the NFL. It sounds like he realizes that being the best player possible, is his best career path and so he is focused on that.

which is good.

Making Money and building a career can obviously be a powerful motivator to work hard and excel at your job.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Just to have the talent to have multiple rap albums and be a second round pick is a blessing. I think the kid has a good head on his shoulders. Remember he turns 21 in November.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Truth is artist are not making money making albums. Unless your Taylor Swift. Before COVID concerts were not selling out unless your classic rock. Stones, U2 Fleetwoodmac. Football is his best chance at making generational money. I’m not worried about a hobby.