Twitter: Rookie LB Micah Parsons Media Session Tweetcap - 05/14/21

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I bet Jaylon sent that tweet thinking I hope this kid does well for whoever takes him top 10

Wonder if Jaylon still feels happy for him now :muttley:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand the middle linebacker plans on early downs. I would think that we'd want Parsons playing at WLB/OLB so he doesn't have to take on blockers and can make the most use of his speed getting to the ball carrier or quarterback. Of course, we really don't have any MLBs. Vander Esch and Smith also are better when they don't have to take on blockers as much.

I'm interested in seeing Quinn's plan. Based on what he's said, he took some time after he was fired as Atlanta's coach to reassess his defense and found things that he wanted to change. Although we have a good idea from his stints in Seattle and Atlanta what we can expect, I'm curious about the possible tweaks he could make. If his plan doesn't include a way to tie up those blockers in front of Parsons, it isn't going to matter how much speed and explosiveness he has, especially if he's in the middle.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I love it when an MLB with Micah's talent gets so excited about his job and what lies ahead. It gives me goose bumps!!:thumbup:

Last edited:

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I am sure he does. Jaylon is for the betterment of the team, not for himself. He does not seem that type of selfishness on and off the field.

Has to be sarcasm right? Dude swipes for attention when we’re down 20. I definitely find him selfish these last two years

Last edited:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Has to be sarcasm right? Dude swipes for attention when we’re down 20. I definitely find him selfish these last two years

swipes for attention? Doubt it. It is called emotions of the game.
Then every player on other teams does it for attention. Mention them too to be fair.
But hey Dallas fans needs reason to pick things apart.