speedkilz88

Reaction score

GNOs7MuW0AAx5Mp

GNOsKlwWEAE-kfZ

GNOsKltXoAAb_n0

GNOsKltXsAAmNah

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Don't see how Kneeland is on the field with no contract, I hope he doesn't get hurt

Carson

Reaction score
Don't see how Kneeland is on the field with no contract, I hope he doesn't get hurt
Looks like I was wrong earlier.

For minicamps and organized team activities (OTAs) before training camp, unsigned rookies will attend on special limited contracts. Minicamps and OTAs have a pre-determined daily pay in the collective bargaining agreement (CBA), so there's nothing to negotiate. The contract entitles them to that pay and all the CBA's normal protections for players, like limits on practice times and activities and injury treatment and coverage/worker's compensation.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Looks like I was wrong earlier.

For minicamps and organized team activities (OTAs) before training camp, unsigned rookies will attend on special limited contracts. Minicamps and OTAs have a pre-determined daily pay in the collective bargaining agreement (CBA), so there's nothing to negotiate. The contract entitles them to that pay and all the CBA's normal protections for players, like limits on practice times and activities and injury treatment and coverage/worker's compensation.
Thanks Carson i'm glad to see this for his sake! Wonder what's holding up negotiations, maybe he's about to graduate or something who knows

plasticman

Reaction score
If you measured draft success by the pound.......Super Bowl, baby!!!

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Cropper is listed at 6/2 215 pounds. I didn't think he was that big.
He’s NOT…kid is 5’11” just as Bland was 6’ at his Pro Day. Seriously doubt he grew 2” after the age of 20.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
In one of the pictures above it looks like Nathan Thomas was lining up at left guard.

And Jalen Cropper's height and weight is a typo. He's actually around 5'11, 180.