Rosenhaus article

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Awakened said:
What the heck does "pustule" mean?

pus·tule

1. A small inflamed elevation of the skin that is filled with pus; a pimple.
2. A small swelling similar to a blister or pimple.
3. Something likened to an inflamed, pus-filled lesion: “a cool glimpse of green between hot pustules of sooty sprawl”
4. Drew Rosenhaus

mute_city

Reaction score
Rosenhaus says his renegotiation attempts for some of his clients have been blown way out of proportion.

So that's what he calls trashing team chemistry and hurting his clients in the long run. Players should get paid, sure, but getting greedy is totally different. Some reason, I picture Rosenhaus as the Emperor Palpatine. "Give in to your anger, it makes you more money."

playit12

Reaction score
mute_city said:
So that's what he calls trashing team chemistry and hurting his clients in the long run. Players should get paid, sure, but getting greedy is totally different. Some reason, I picture Rosenhaus as the Emperor Palpatine. "Give in to your anger, it makes you more money."

I always thought people's hatred of Agents was something like their hatred of lawyers... Everyone detest them for being sleezy and ruthless until they need one, and then they want the sleeziest and most ruthless one they can find.

I admire people who do their job and do it well. It's not the agents job to do PR work for the team. As for how he does his job, I think he's done pretty well over the years and you certainly haven't seen the rats jumping ship.

As for the other agents whinning about him poaching players... man too bad all businesses don't work that way. Think I can complain to a union if some other company offers more for the same price or takes better care of their customers. Why worry about getting better at my job when I can just complain instead.

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
:muttley:
trickblue said:
pus·tule

1. A small inflamed elevation of the skin that is filled with pus; a pimple.
2. A small swelling similar to a blister or pimple.
3. Something likened to an inflamed, pus-filled lesion: “a cool glimpse of green between hot pustules of sooty sprawl”
4. Drew Rosenhaus
:muttley:

I love it!

Rockytop6

Reaction score
Trickblue, I think Webster's dictionary should add # 4 to their definitions. Good job.