Rowdy

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
We finally get rid of that damn mascot and we win a playoff game. Too bad the pleas to get rid of the doofus fell on deaf ears for the past 13 years. :)

That is all.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
RainMan;3215952 said:
We finally get rid of that damn mascot and we win a playoff game. Too bad the pleas to get rid of the doofus fell on deaf ears for the past 13 years. :)

That is all.

Hey, you might be on to something-- what was the first year Rowdy appeared as our mascot??

goons

Reaction score
I am SO glad that idiot is gone from the games.

At the end of last season, the Cowboys rolled out a female Rowdy for a couple of games, too. It was a foam cheerleader. Full foam body with a granny cheerleader outfit on. I was sooo afraid they were going to keep up with that.

My last memory of Rowdy at a game was at Texas Stadium, he was a few rows up from where I was sitting, in the middle of an aisle. Most fans had already left, so he was walking through empty aisles. Some 20something babes wanted to pose for a picture with him and he freaking grabbed their boobs.

LilTexan

Always true to the Silver and Blue
Reaction score
I didn't even know he was gone! I am SO glad. He looked like a big, goofy caricature of Tony Romo and he scared small children.

Fmart322

Reaction score
RainMan;3215952 said:

That is all.

I've been saying that for years too. Thanks god he's gone, look at the results.

Jersey

Reaction score
After last season, I made a long passionate posting here for his termination. We aren't a serious football team with a doofy clown like him as a prominent visual at all our home games. Thank you Jerry for canning this bozo.

I Believe !!