Roy Williams for Roy Williams?

Punkabilly56

Reaction score
Should we make a trade offer of Roy Williams (S) for Roy Williams (WR)? throw in bobby Carpenter if you want. We need a 2nd WR and Detroit needs a defender...ahem. Williams is the perfect #2 guy.

Or shoudl we go for speed demons? face it, other than TO this team lacks team speed. couldnnt get any separation from the DBs.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
Punkabilly56;1906345 said:
Should we make a trade offer of Roy Williams (S) for Roy Williams (WR)? throw in bobby Carpenter if you want. We need a 2nd WR and Detroit needs a defender...ahem. Williams is the perfect #2 guy.

Or shoudl we go for speed demons? face it, other than TO this team lacks team speed. couldnnt get any separation from the DBs.

if they would make it which is possible due to needs, then heck yes do you want me to pick him up from the airport:jackpot:

Green28

Reaction score
2 pieces of crap for an elite WR, hmmm...

Now that I think about it, Millen may accept. :)

ethiostar

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1906351 said:
Detroit would never make that trade.

Although, if any team is going to make such a bone headed trade, it will be Detroit. :D

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Even if traded, your cap hit is terrible. Throw on Carp's hit, plus the incoming salary of Williams, and you've thrown away alot of your cap room this year.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Would LOVE this trade...Have wanted this to happen for a long time now...Then again, at this point, I'd settle for just about any Williams to get rid of our Roy ;)

Ren

Reaction score
I'd offer a 1st and a 4th or something + Roy for Roy, that way if they want the 1st and 4th they'll have to take Roy and his big contract of our hands :laugh1: