Roy Williams Oklahoma Highlights Video

proline

Reaction score
I know it's old news, but I just watched Roy's Oklahoma career highlights video on http://www.cowboysvids.com/. The play at 02:21 is absolutely incredible (the camera angle wasn't too bad, either).

Check it out when you get a chance.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
proline;1530942 said:
I know it's old news, but I just watched Roy's Oklahoma career highlights video on http://www.cowboysvids.com/. The play at 02:21 is absolutely incredible (the camera angle wasn't too bad, either).

Check it out when you get a chance.
that's the superman play. you should read up on it to find out how big of a play it really was

flashback

Real Man of Genius
Reaction score
Would you believe #38 was taken by...

Duane Hawthorne?

I always hoped he'd switch back to 38 at some point, but I guess he's not interested.

Reaction score
Facin'Fools;1531243 said:
Maybe you should put Roy on your diet

If Roy was on my diet he would rep 225 uncontrollably. You should put him on your diet. The 205 one rep max diet. Can you one rep your weight.? With pads your what 185?

Facin'Fools

King Of McCordsville
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;1531802 said:
If Roy was on my diet he would rep 225 uncontrollably. You should put him on your diet. The 205 one rep max diet. Can you one rep your weight.? With pads your what 185?

Dont be mad i never tore my pectoralis major like you boob man...and i weighed 186 in 8th grade and that was about the same time I started repping this "uncontrollable" 225.....go back to donkin donuts then go find a teenager to go pick on

superpunk

Reaction score
Facin'Fools;1532063 said:
Dont be mad i never tore my pectoralis major like you boob man...and i weighed 186 in 8th grade and that was about the same time I started repping this "uncontrollable" 225.....go back to donkin donuts then go find a teenager to go pick on

****, son.

I had no idea they were runnin' "pectoralis major" smack on da' streets nowdays.

Reaction score
jack_ketch;1531005 said:
McCordsville?

What do you know of Rushville?

I know Rushville had a soft football team in 1997 when Southeastern waxed them in Rushville. Other than that not much. I do recall be blindsided on kickoff team that game.

Was that you? If so, meet me in McCordsville and we can play a game of 'smear the queer' , you have the rock first.

jack_ketch

Reaction score
in 97 I was in 7th grade.

I live in Indy, but I'm from Rushville.

Good to see more hoosier fans around.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;1532320 said:
I know Rushville had a soft football team in 1997 when Southeastern waxed them in Rushville. Other than that not much. I do recall be blindsided on kickoff team that game.

Was that you? If so, meet me in McCordsville and we can play a game of 'smear the queer' , you have the rock first.

You just want to "tackle him" and enjoy that....

Facin'Fools

King Of McCordsville
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;1532320 said:

i guess we can call you the queer hunter then.....