Roy Williams on Hanson Tomorrow Night 10:20

BlueStar22

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1187894 said:
what are you talking about?
Roy will be on Dale Hansen's Sunday night show and the clip they showed, he was crying.

FRDRCK

DeWare94
Reaction score
let him cry, any one that knows anything about roy's personality knows that he is a completely different person off the field than he is on the field, he's a real sensitive guy and probly one of the nicer guys in the league

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
BlueStar22;1187897 said:
Roy will be on Dale Hansen's Sunday night show and the clip they showed, he was crying.

Oh, ok.

I'm sure he had a good reason.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
DeWare94;1187902 said:
let him cry, any one that knows anything about roy's personality knows that he is a completely different person off the field than he is on the field, he's a real sensitive guy and probly one of the nicer guys in the league

yeah, the plug was something like, "what makes this ferocious guy on the field cry?"

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
BlueStar22;1187937 said:
yeah, the plug was something like, "what makes this ferocious guy on the field cry?"

The punchline is probably 'onions'.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I'll bet it has something to do with his Faith. From what I understand he just got Born Again recently and has had some kind of real spiritual experience.

But without seeing the piece, it's just a guess. Maybe he is doing his impression of Jeremy Shockey after Roy smacks him next Sunday.:D

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1187987 said:
I'll bet it has something to do with his Faith. From what I understand he just got Born Again recently and has had some kind of real spiritual experience.

But without seeing the piece, it's just a guess. Maybe he is doing his impression of Jeremy Shockey after Roy smacks him next Sunday.:D
He's been saved for a while now. I know he's been attending I.B.O.C. (church) here in Dallas for a while now. He even gave a shout out to the pastor in a post game interview last year. I'm sure it has to do with his faith also CC.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Well, let's assume it's NOT because Dale hinted RW isn't earning his paycheck.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1187987 said:

:laugh1: :laugh1: