Roy williams trade soon?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I dunno... Let's ask STSINAZ if there's anything to this.

(BTW, I'm not a jersey guy, but that throwback Dorsett is SWEET.)

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Wasn't he the best selling for a while? Probably now Romo, Barber, T.O. and even Witten may be higher.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Don't overreact folks, I'm sure they've dropped the price because Roy's had the most popular jersey the past few years and they're not selling as many as they used to. They've saturated the market and with the emergence of D-Ware, Romo, Barber, and Owens I'm sure Roy Willy's #31 isn't as popular as it was a few years back. I'd take advantage of it but I already own 3 Williams' jerseys anyway!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
BehindEnemyLinez;1736700 said:
Don't overreact folks, I'm sure they've dropped the price because Roy's had the most popular jersey the past few years and they're not selling as many as they used to. They've saturated the market and with the emergence of D-Ware, Romo, Barber, and Owens I'm sure Roy Willy's #31 isn't as popular as it was a few years back. I'd take advantage of it but I already own 3 Williams' jerseys anyway!

This is obviously the correct answer.

You get a spinning blue star for the day! :starspin

khiladi

Reaction score
TheCount;1736652 said:
Wasn't he the best selling for a while? Probably now Romo, Barber, T.O. and even Witten may be higher.

Julius Jones costs more than Roy... Sometimes sales deals are done on the best sellers...

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Speaking of jerseys, has anyone ever seen a Cowboys metallic blue jersey with royal blue numbers? I saw one once. It was the exact reverse of the home pants. The number was 33 and it looked like an older jersey. I had never seen one before and I haven't seen one since. I wanted to ask the guy where he bought it, but I was a passenger and the driver was going too fast. It looked pretty good by the way. Wouldn't mind having one of those.

1fisher

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1736647 said:
I dunno... Let's ask STSINAZ if there's anything to this.

(BTW, I'm not a jersey guy, but that throwback Dorsett is SWEET.)

I agree.... if anyone wants to send me one for Christmas, PM me and I'll give you details!;) :D

Wimbo

Reaction score
I have Roy's authentic rookie jersey (it says "Ro. Williams" - because Randal Williams was on the team that year, too). My wife had it custom made for my birthday that year - she was keen enough to notice that the jerseys they were selling that year were not the same as the jersey he was actually wearing, so she had it made the right way (they were sold as R.Williams). Good girl! :)

JPM

Reaction score
BehindEnemyLinez;1736700 said:

That makes sense, so it can't be true.
serious.jpg

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
With the discount, I'm almost tempted to buy one for my daughter. But I'm not convinced it'd provide sufficient coverage.

zekecee

When Posting...Please Use Caution
Reaction score
ZeroClub;1736773 said:
With the discount, I'm almost tempted to buy one for my daughter. But I'm not convinced it'd provide sufficient coverage.
...or wrap her up adequately!!!:laugh2:

superpunk

Reaction score
I can't imagine that we'd trade the best SS in the NFL.

Boyzmamacita;1736716 said:
Speaking of jerseys, has anyone ever seen a Cowboys metallic blue jersey with royal blue numbers? I saw one once. It was the exact reverse of the home pants. The number was 33 and it looked like an older jersey. I had never seen one before and I haven't seen one since. I wanted to ask the guy where he bought it, but I was a passenger and the driver was going too fast. It looked pretty good by the way. Wouldn't mind having one of those.

You mean like this? Yeah...they sold for a bit.