Roy Williams Video Interview

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
you guys see the smile when he was talking about playing with Romo?:D

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Said all the right things. Gotta love him

He is definitely the opposite as TO goes as far as personality. We need that with a WR considering TO and Crayton think they're gods gift to the football field.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;2342921 said:
Can anyone recap what he said.

I am in class right now.

Hahaha. I love it I do the same thing.

Just wait till you get home, its worth watching.

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
Rampage;2342923 said:
you guys see the smile when he was talking about playing with Romo?:D

Yup, also when he said about having the star on his helmet...

Did you see the amount of press that was there, that should take some stress off T.O .... lol

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
"Learning the playbook now, route numbers are the same, so it should be pretty simple."

"I"m very excited to go from 0-5 to 4-2 in a matter of 24 hours."

"I'm a possession wide receiver that can complement TO real well."

"I feel like I'm a pretty good receiver, but I have to go out there and show it. Defenses aren't going to respect me just because of my name."

"[Romo] is one of the big up and coming QBs. Potentially future HOFer. It's a good thing."

Is there a better duo than you and TO? "Like I said, we haven't put anything on tape, so we have to go out and do it first."

"Was proud of the opportunity that Matt Millen gave me, but my heart has always been here [in Dallas]."

Reaction score
I enjoyed the part of the interview where he compares wearing the Cowboys Star on the side of his helmet the same as when he had the Longhorn on the side of his helmet.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
theogt;2342947 said:
"Learning the playbook now, route numbers are the same, so it should be pretty simple."

"I"m very excited to go from 0-5 to 4-2 in a matter of 24 hours."

"I'm a possession wide receiver that can complement TO real well."

"I feel like I'm a pretty good receiver, but I have to go out there and show it. Defenses aren't going to respect me just because of my name."

"[Romo] is one of the big up and coming QBs. Potentially future HOFer. It's a good thing."

Is there a better duo than you and TO? "Like I said, we haven't put anything on tape, so we have to go out and do it first."

"Was proud of the opportunity that Matt Millen gave me, but my heart has always been here [in Dallas]."

Thanks for the recap!

WG5516

Reaction score
WOW @ his facial expressiong during the first 10 seconds of the video. You can tell he's never seen this much media attention, especially while playing in Detroit.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
thanx he can not stop grinning I love it !!!!!!

:lombardi:

I smell a dynasty!!!!!!!!!

yimyammer

Reaction score
Man, I like the way he talks. Maybe he can teach TO how to hold better press conferences in exchange for tutoring him on the fine ponts of being a great receiver.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
WG5516;2342981 said:
WOW @ his facial expressiong during the first 10 seconds of the video. You can tell he's never seen this much media attention, especially while playing in Detroit.

LOL, that's what I thought as well. Looked like he was in complete shock.

WG5516

Reaction score
wow.. he definitely said all the right things. I like him just from his demeanor.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
If you want to have this interview you can download it here......... Click Here

You will need the user name and password......

User Name: boysfan (all lower case)
Password: 33433

leotisbrown

Half Fast Analysis
Reaction score
I likes him bunches!

He got hisself a humbleness and calmity about him when he gives a speak. Like he don't has to talk it up big cuz he knows he can walk it up big.

I feels he just what we has a needings for right now.

Yayyy for Mister Jerry Jones getting it done! :bow:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
leotisbrown;2343162 said:
I likes him bunches!

He got hisself a humbleness and calmity about him when he gives a speak. Like he don't has to talk it up big cuz he knows he can walk it up big.
He has size 15 feet, ya know.