CFZ Run The Ball Stop The Run

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I said it before and I will say it again. You must RUN THE BALL and STOP THE RUN in NOVEMBER and DECEMBER to get into the playoffs and contend for a SUPER BOWL.

The Arlington Jonesboys refuse to adhere to this proven philosophy and fact. The real Dallas Cowboys run the ball and stop the run November and December. That is why there was Doomsday I, II, III, and real defensive Head Coaches named Landry, and Johnson (Hell No to Quinn). After he got his stadium, Jerry Dumbo GM Jones ran off Parcells who was building Doomsday IV. Jerry Jones wasted Parcells defense with Winne the Pooh (Son of a Bum) and OC/Head Coaches like Garrett and Moore having Romo (who was not a franchise QB) throwing the ball +30 times a game, and a worst passer like Dak throwing the ball +30 times (who is not a franchise QB/great passer able to throw you to wins).

All the true Dallas Cowboys norms are broken with these Arlington Jonesboys. Dallas Cowboys nearly undefeated when the have a 100 yard rusher. Dallas Cowboys undefeated with a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter, Dallas Cowboys undefeated with a 20 point lead in the second half, etc. The Arlington Jonesboys are destroying Dallas Cowboys norms and dominate winning traditions.

Let me give a stat to all you Jonesboys fans moaning about Pollard over Elliott. Pollard has 2 100 yard games with Elliott out and the Arlington Jonesboys are 1-1. That is a .500 team. It is what Arlington Jonesboys have been for 27 years? A .500 team. How many consecutive winning seasons did Dallas Cowboys Head Coaches Landry built teams, Jimmy Johnson built teams, and Parcells built teams have? All the Arlington Jonesboys give you is Yo Yo seasons. So it does not matter if you have Elliott rushing for 100 yards a game or Pollard rushing for 100 yards as game, the Arlington Jonesboys are going to find a way to throw the ball +30 times and lose games.

27 years of the same thing shows that Jerry Jones the owner and Jerry Dumbo GM Jones is not committed to winning a Super Bowl. He is only trying, as he puts it, "stay relevant". Jonesboys have a 6-3 record which is 3rd place in the Division and the only team in the division with a .500 record record at home. Dallas Cowboy norm and winning tradition says "win at home and win in your division and we will make the playoffs". That is not a priority for the Arlington Jonesboys just like "run the ball and stop the run".

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
We run the ball successfully, the NEXT play from scrimmage is a pass!! Happens every single time

RonWashington

Reaction score
Last drive in OT 3rd & 4th down either play # 9 on a Jet sweep can’t pick up 4 yards ? KM tries to reinvent the wheel sometimes answers are right in front of you not 88 15 yards downfield in tight coverage with 4 scrambling for his life .

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I'll be the first to say, it's a bit frustrating Dak's refusal or inability to take his game to another level but his critics blame him entirely for Sunday's loss is silly. As one of his strongest supports, I'll admit even I'm starting to question whether or not he's maxed out but I wanna see him with a different OC and/or scheme ( west coast perhaps ).

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I'll be the first to say, it's a bit frustrating Dak's refusal or inability to take his game to another level but his critics blame him entirely for Sunday's loss is silly. As one of his strongest supports, I'll admit even I'm starting to question whether or not he's maxed out but I wanna see him with a different OC and/or scheme ( west coast perhaps ).

I'm sorry but when you make 40 million you deserve it

DalFan75

Reaction score
I'm sorry but when you make 40 million you deserve it

He certainly deserves blame when he plays bad and the team loses because the offense can't move the ball or score. He played awful vs Tampa (as did most of the team) and certainly should shoulder the blame for the opening night debacle.

But he does not deserve to be slammed when the offense puts up over 400 yds and 28 pts against a team that cannot score themselves. Green Bay's offense has been one of the worst in football and they had season highs in points and QB rating against our supposedly "elite" defense. They converted almost half their 3rd downs and scored a TD on a key 4th and 7 play. The defense made a scrub rookie WR look like Randy Moss in his prime and the effort against the Green Bay running game was laughable.

None of those things are the fault of the QB or the person calling the plays on offense.

Dimwits won't admit it now, but had someone put up a poll prior to the game and asked if Green Bay would score 30+ against our defense it's would have been somewhere between 95-99% saying no way in hell.

eromeopolk

Reaction score

I agree Dak does not play DL, LB, and DB. The scheme was stupid letting you LB catch Big OL blocks.

I don't drink the Dan Quinn Kool Aid.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
We run the ball successfully, the NEXT play from scrimmage is a pass!! Happens every single time
Need to grind it out run after run till they stop it then play action and hit it big time. But you are right they run it and then pass it next play or so it seems.