Video: Ryan Flournoy 2024 Dallas Cowboys NFL preseason highlights

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This kid looks like the real deal and a long term keeper for the Cowboys. Pretty good video of his highlights.

Dallas Cowboys rookie wide receiver Ryan Flournoy came into his own during the NFL Preseason to earn a spot on the 53-man roster. Here are his best moments on the field.
Josh Sanchez
8/31/2024

The Dallas Cowboys have a lot to be excited about entering the 2024 NFL season.

Dallas will be relying heavily on the rookie class to contribute all across the field, and if training camp and the preseason are any indication they hit big on a number of picks.

Flournoy got off to a slow start in the preseason due to nagging injuries, but once he was healthy, he proved that he belongs on the NFL field.

More: https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/ryan-flournoy-2024-dallas-cowboys-nfl-preseason-highlights-video

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I think he contributes as a rookie pretty quickly if he gets playing time.

I only have one critique from his preseason play, and that’s ball security. The fumble that rolled out of bounds wasn’t pretty. And on his TD catch against Jones, he brings the ball into his body, and Jones tries to punch at it. An elite CB would probably have been capable of punching the ball out, so it’d be better if he extended it away from his body.

That’s it. Those are just rookie issues.

I think he’s a stud. He is physical, attacks the ball in the air beautifully, and has plenty of attitude.

McMicah

Reaction score
that also doesn’t show how ridiculously good he was at blocking on the outside. I think he and Tolbert are in a healthy rotation on the outside and Cooks/Turpin rotate in the slot

Aven8

Reaction score
Mike has a history of drafting WR’s that come out of nowhere. Hopefully this one hits like the dozen it seems that GB always hit on.

Wilson

Reaction score
I'm optimistic about him. I'd love to see him become a huge storyline this season.