Ryan Traded?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
WilmingtonHeel said:
When was this and what we get a 7th?

Day before yesterday to the Jets... and yes, it was a #7...

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
I thought ESPN was reporting we got their 1st this year and next?

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
c0wb0y_m0nkey said:
I thought ESPN was reporting we got their 1st this year and next?
No, you missed understood...we gave them Ryan and OUR next two 1st rounds picks...for their seventh. :D

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark said:
No, you missed understood...we gave them Ryan and OUR next two 1st rounds picks...for their seventh. :D
Yeah baby! It's the H. Walker deal all over again. We 0wn3d them!

Reaction score
Thanks fellas what does our picks by each round looks like I'm sorry I'm lazy today getting ready to go to Chapel Hill in the morning for the game on ABC at 3:30

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
WilmingtonHeel said:
Thanks fellas what does our picks by each round looks like I'm sorry I'm lazy today getting ready to go to Chapel Hill in the morning for the game on ABC at 3:30
Last I heard we have a full complement of picks plus wither a 7th or a 4th for Shanle (depending on who you believe) and a 7th for Ryan. I don't believe we have traded away any of our picks since the deal fell through for that spare WR.

I suppose I should add a disclaimer: That is just from memory and it is possible that I missed a trade somewhere.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Kind of a shame Ryan didn't work out. I can't remember ever being impressed with him, though.

I think when we drafted him I had a crazy idea we were doing it to convert him to tackle or something. I wish something could have happened - value for those midrounders makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.