Gabe

Reaction score
"He will never play an NFL snap"
"Time to pump the brakes on Prescott"
"Only vanilla defenses"
"No exotic blitzes"
"Cannot win against in the regular season when teams plan for him"
"Easy teams, just wait until he faces a good defense"

You guys get the picture of how DEAD WRONG so many people have been. Anyway, Dak carried the team like I told everyone he would. Dez is no longer needed, even though im sure if he settled down and starts acting smart Dak will throw a few more his way.

Awesome job defense, awesome job Zeke, awesome job OL... Dak keeps elevating everyone and now we are in first place. Man this feels great!

Swanny

Reaction score
"He will never play an NFL snap"
"Time to pump the brakes on Prescott"
"Only vanilla defenses"
"No exotic blitzes"
"Cannot win against in the regular season when teams plan for him"
"Easy teams, just wait until he faces a good defense"

You guys get the picture of how DEAD WRONG so many people have been. Anyway, Dak carried the team like I told everyone he would. Dez is no longer needed, even though im sure if he settled down and starts acting smart Dak will throw a few more his way.

Awesome job defense, awesome job Zeke, awesome job OL... Dak keeps elevating everyone and now we are in first place. Man this feels great!
Today I switched to team Dak for when Romo is healthy. Despite what happens in GB next week. Can't believe I'm saying it

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Carried? Lol sure buddy

He played good ball, but all you do is gloat and it's rather sad. You're more concerned about Dak rather then the team.

You sir are the troll of trolls.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Carried the team? Not really. Sure he's done well, very, very well. What's carrying this team, if you want to point to something specific, is the offensive line. Also, Elliott is playing great, the defense is coming through, and the coaching staff is doing a much better job than last year.
But if you want to think Dak is carrying this team go ahead but you're doing a disservice to the rest of the team.
Carry on troll.

JohnnyFlame

Reaction score
Dak is a good game manager. Intelligent play is what has defined him so far. He and the coaching staff to give them credit aren't beating themselves. Zeke is carrying the load and the O-line is opening holes. Defense isn't spending the whole game on the field. It is fair to say that the opponent quality isn't the best but then there is a reason the schedule is what it is. When Romo comes back then the offense expands and they can outgun even some good to very good teams.