Twitter: Saints injury statuses for Thursday

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Even with the shake up at coaching we should win this one. I think having Quinn down on the field is gonna hurt us a bit but maybe he can fire them up more from the sideline.....not that Micah aint already on top of that.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Let’s just move the ball and control the clock and finish drives..

JJHLH1

Reaction score
I’d feel better about the game if Steele was playing.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Taysom Hill not even on the report. Interesting.

Also, which coach gets credit for tomorrow night's result? Will it go on Mike McCarthy's record or will the game be recorded as a win or loss for Dan Quinn? Because McCarthy is still head coach even though he can't physically be at the game.

Sorry for the random off-topic question.

bewp7

Reaction score
wish they was fully healthy

cowboys need to get tougher and fast

Carson

Reaction score
wish they was fully healthy

cowboys need to get tougher and fast
It’s a tough place to win especially on prime time. If this were a noon kickoff in Dallas I would be less worried

Nav22

Reaction score
Taysom Hill not even on the report. Interesting.

Also, which coach gets credit for tomorrow night's result? Will it go on Mike McCarthy's record or will the game be recorded as a win or loss for Dan Quinn? Because McCarthy is still head coach even though he can't physically be at the game.

Sorry for the random off-topic question.
If it’s like the NBA, McCarthy gets the credit.

Steve Kerr missed 43 games for the Warriors one year and Luke Walton went 39-4 as the interim. Those 43 games still count for Kerr.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

The Cowboys are the better team on paper because of our offense and Parsons. Don’t sleep on Latimore, Davis and company. I am sick of the media sleeping on the teams we lost too. The Bucs, Broncos, Raiders and Chiefs are all over .500. For that matter the Saints beat the Bucs, Patriots, and Packers. This is not the Lions that we are playing.