saints vs carolina

cowboys1

Reaction score
Any chance carolina can beat saints so if we win out, we can get the 2 seed. doubtful i know, but possible, i dont know is delomme starting or weinke going again. Give me some hope.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Its a divisional game, and the panthers need to win to have a chance.

They can not run the ball and today they decided not to even try to pass.

I wouldnt count on carolina to do anything but turn in their jerseys next week. I will be pulling for them though. We need them to win.

D-BOI99

Reaction score
Theres a good chance for carolina to beat the saints because its a division rival. Plus I beliive carolina still have a shot to make the playoffs so Im sure there going to put a good effort.

MONT17

Reaction score
its like the other fan said... the Boys dont deserve the second seed!!!

romo4pres

Reaction score
D-BOI99;1255733 said:
Theres a good chance for carolina to beat the saints because its a division rival. Plus I beliive carolina still have a shot to make the playoffs so Im sure there going to put a good effort.

dude. carolina had 11 passing yards today...
Put a fork in em...I imagine ill be turning that game off at 1/2 time..
the saints want a number 2 seed more than the panthers wanna get into the playoffs. they know their done.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
we just need to win tomorrow or else it doesnt matter what happens next week...New Orleans clinches the 2nd seed if we dont beat Philly

David

cowboys1

Reaction score
all good points just guess my heart is making me believe we still got a good chance at the 2 seed.

thssanders

Reaction score
not sure this means anything sense both teams are completely different now... but back in week 4 or 5 the panthers beat the saints 21-18.

romo4pres

Reaction score
thssanders;1255751 said:
not sure this means anything sense both teams are completely different now... but back in week 4 or 5 the panthers beat the saints 21-18.
sadly i think the only way the saints wont completely annihilate the panthers is if we lose tommorow and they clinch.

CalCBFan

Reaction score
We had our chance at the 2nd seed. Vanderjunk blew the 'Skins game, and we played the 'Aints, AT HOME, and they clobbered us. If things don't work out, it's our own fault...

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Colombo blew the 'Skins game.

The Panthers didn't have any passing yards because they didn't try to pass.

Will Carolina still have a shot if the Giants win Saturday night?

alancdc

Reaction score
cowboys1;1255721 said:
Any chance carolina can beat saints so if we win out, we can get the 2 seed. doubtful i know, but possible, i dont know is delomme starting or weinke going again. Give me some hope.

I doubt the Panthers can score enough, and their secondary is likely to get lit up on the turf. Of course, any given Sunday!

Silverstar

Reaction score
There's always a chance and Foster and Peppers looked good today.

If Delhomme starts, they have a good shot with that defense IMO.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I don't think the team I saw today can beat the Saints. But you never know. I suspect they will need Delhomme to play to have any chance. And I don't think the Giants can win diddly right now. Look for the Skins to spoil the Giants entry into the Super Bowl stakes.

siegbach

Reaction score
the panthers will NEVER defeat the saints next week.i hope i'm wrong,but i don't see it happening.