Sam Cowart anybody?

1Ware1

Reaction score
I heard absolutely nothing on this fellow in free agency?I hink this guy could work out here?

DawnOfANewD

Reaction score
Well, he has never played in a 3-4 system I don't think. He seems to have nice size though at 6'2", 245 lbs. as well as experience both on the outside and inside. I don't know about him though. MIN signed the much younger Ben Leber to replace him and they're perenially lacking in quality LB'ers so if they didn't want to re-sign him for at least depth purposes after he played for them for only 1 year, maybe he's not that special. On the other hand, he put in a workmanlike season as recently as a few years ago with the Jets.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
1Ware1 said:
I heard absolutely nothing on this fellow in free agency?I hink this guy could work out here?

I say NO... LAVAR ARRINGTON RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!:starspin

sago1

Reaction score
Actually somebody posted several weeks ago that Cowart were be good backup for Cowboys cause he has played in both the 4-3 and 3-4. Since he previously was with the Jets, that's probably where he played the 3-4. But I do think he's at least 30 and, except for Fabini, TO & Vanderjagt, we seem to be staying away from FAs who even close to 30 or over.