Sam Hurd and Marion Barber LIVE tonight at 8pm central

Reaction score
just a quick reminder to everyone that Inside the Huddle is streaming a LIVE vidoecast tonight from 8-9pm central time.

Sam Hurd is the host and his guest is Marion Barber.

Where else can you go each week to see your Cowboys LIVE for 1 hour talking about the behind the scenes info from the players perspective. (click below to watch)

FYI - If you miss tonights internet videocast the show will be up available OnDemand at www.insidethehuddle.com 24 hours after the original broadcast and will be available for viewing until the following tuesday.

Reaction score
Tonight the "Inside the Huddle" webcast will start with an "Inside the Huddle" warm up show 7:20 - 8pm central, hosted by Timm Matthews.

Timm will talk Cowboys and local sports leading into the 8pm (central) hour when Sam Hurd will be hosting with special guest Marion Barber.

check out both shows by logginging on to www.insidethehuddle.com

TonyTone

Reaction score
Tony D. is on the phone now. Of course, he was asked about OJ. He said that OJ is in a lot of trouble now.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
TonyTone;1654984 said:
Tony D. is on the phone now. Of course, he was asked about OJ. He said that OJ is in a lot of trouble now.

Tony's a genius.

ethiostar

Reaction score
PakiPride;1655083 said:
barber looks uncomfortable

He always looks uncomfortable in front of the camera............

He is a man of action not words:cool:

:D

cowboyz

Reaction score
only interesting pts

barber doesn't say a word to the public, but hurd brought out that MB3 was talking about porter all week

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
I hope his rubbing on Sam's head was part of his nervous energy.

MBIII is huge. His guest appearance confirms my pick as favorite RB. I like his personality. He's just a regular dude.

Nav22

Reaction score
Am I missing something here? I don't see the Barber/Hurd show on the site... they still have the Romo/Hurd show on the player.

Could someone clarify where to find it, or copy the link?