"Sam I Am" up two nothing against Shunpike

Shunpike

Reaction score
2 years ago he took me to Cowboys-Giants game at Metlife and we sat at 30 yard line lower level. Even though Giants lost, it was a great experience. Thanks to him, I was able to see O'dell's one handed catch.

Today, I went to his office and dropped my broken lap top that has all the pictures of our babies since they were born. He is truly a class act. He says he is aloof but not at all. The guy is a class act.

Now, I am planning on ways to thank him but I am open to suggestions. My initial thought is to watch the Giants-Cowboys season opener at a bar with him and pick up the tab. If anything better comes to your minds, please let me know.

@Sam I Am for President.... of football operations at Cowboys :)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is a Star Trek geek... Get him a phaser or tri-quarter play toy lol

DFWJC

Reaction score
I would say buy him some sort of Astronomy research thingy, but he probably already has it all.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he likes donuts and plump girls, if I'm reading his posts right. Maybe one of those two things if you can swing it. Or an Apple product, maybe?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Ha! Thanks, but it's for not. The hard drive is completely dead. It doesn't spin up or power up at all. :(

It will require a data recovery service that can either repair the drive to a working state, or pull the drive's platters and extract the data that way. I do not have the specialized tools to do that.

Sorry Shunpike, I wish I could have been more helpful for you. I would hate if you lose your kids baby pictures.

Shunpike

Reaction score
Ha! Thanks, but it's for not. The hard drive is completely dead. It doesn't spin up or power up at all. :(

It will require a data recovery service that can either repair the drive to a working state, or pull the drive's platters and extract the data that way. I do not have the specialized tools to do that.

Sorry Shunpike, I wish I could have been more helpful for you. I would hate if you lose your kids baby pictures.

No worries my friend. You did what you could. My offer is still valid. Let's watch the season opener at a bar and I will pick up the tab. We can watch it in a sports bar close to 42nd street or 34th street in the city.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
No worries my friend. You did what you could. My offer is still valid. Let's watch the season opener at a bar and I will pick up the tab. We can watch it in a sports bar close to 42nd street or 34th street in the city.

I come by... you can pick up my tab too :D

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
2 years ago he took me to Cowboys-Giants game at Metlife and we sat at 30 yard line lower level. Even though Giants lost, it was a great experience. Thanks to him, I was able to see O'dell's one handed catch.

Today, I went to his office and dropped my broken lap top that has all the pictures of our babies since they were born. He is truly a class act. He says he is aloof but not at all. The guy is a class act.

Now, I am planning on ways to thank him but I am open to suggestions. My initial thought is to watch the Giants-Cowboys season opener at a bar with him and pick up the tab. If anything better comes to your minds, please let me know.

@Sam I Am for President.... of football operations at Cowboys :)

Everything was great until you mentioned that stick 'em catch in the teams loss :)

Shunpike

Reaction score
I come by... you can pick up my tab too :D

Be my guest. Not kidding :)
Everything was great until you mentioned that stick 'em catch in the teams loss :)
I wasn't trolling. Believe me. That catch will forever be ingrained to my brain. Thanks to SamIAm, I consider myself lucky. One of only 85,000 souls who saw it live. :) Go Yankees!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Be my guest. Not kidding :)

I wasn't trolling. Believe me. That catch will forever be ingrained to my brain. Thanks to SamIAm, I consider myself lucky. One of only 85,000 souls who saw it live. :) Go Yankees!

You are good with me... Well partially good.... Or, wait, there's a percentage of good I have allocated for you.... Lol

(I didn't think you were trolling, hence the smiley)