Same old Cowboys

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Yes we've been here tried this.....How about playing to win for a change.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Yes we've been here tried this.....How about playing to win for a change.

yep yep, we play "not to lose" and usually end up losing. Hmm interesting

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
cowboyeric8 said:
yep yep, we play "not to lose" and usually end up losing. Hmm interesting

Yep Yep....it is. Very interesting :D

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought Del Rio's comment was of note, he said he was really feeling good about the job his OFFENSIVE coaches did on building/putting together this offense and it payed off bigtime....HINT!!!! BILL!!!

Mansta54

Reaction score
BP played to win and his game plan wasn't conservative. Bledsoe just missed guys all night, wide open guys for TD's.

Mansta54

Reaction score
BP played to win and his game plan wasn't conservative. Bledsoe just missed guys all night, wide open guys for TD's.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
It's about as painful. :D

not as painful as having your mouth wired shut. It made me mad, I couldn't even yell at the Cowboys or it would hurt. If the Cowboys don't get better, this is my health we're talking about. haha. Anyway, today just sucked.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
15 more like this one and Calvin Johnson (not Mr. Quinn) is a Cowboy.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
To quote the great philosopher, Tunastotle, "You are what your record says you are."

We are now 25-25 under Parcells.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
To quote the great philosopher, Tunastotle, "You are what your record says you are."

We are now 25-25 under Parcells.

wow, parcells has been "average" who would of thought?

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
cowboyeric8 said:
not as painful as having your mouth wired shut. It made me mad, I couldn't even yell at the Cowboys or it would hurt. If the Cowboys don't get better, this is my health we're talking about. haha. Anyway, today just sucked.

That must have been pure torture!!!!!!!! I feel for you my friend.

Unfortuanately I've there also .... I do feel your pain.;)

This team will get better.....I do feel we need to rethink some things mucho quick.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jr40usa said:
Same old Cowboys
enough said.
Not sure I agree. It's only been one game. We are clearly more talented than at any time in the last 10 years. Judging this team after only one game against a playof team in their stadium isn't the best way conclude anything about this years team.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
That must have been pure torture!!!!!!!! I feel for you my friend.

Unfortuanately I've there also .... I do feel your pain.;)

This team will get better.....I do feel we need to rethink some things mucho quick.

Ha, thanks man, I was just joking anyway. Really, the first day is the only day my jaw has hurt. But I just can't be as loud as I would like, ha.

Besides the Cowboy lose, what was painful was watching a burger commercial, then steak, then pizza, back with the burgers, the beef, then pizza. Oh the humanity. lol. Mmm shakes.

Yeah, the sky is definatly not falling, but it just might if we lose next week. But I sure hope it gets better.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
cowboyeric8 said:
Ha, thanks man, I was just joking anyway. Really, the first day is the only day my jaw has hurt. But I just can't be as loud as I would like, ha.

Besides the Cowboy lose, what was painful was watching a burger commercial, then steak, then pizza, back with the burgers, the beef, then pizza. Oh the humanity. lol. Mmm shakes.

Yeah, the sky is definatly not falling, but it just might if we lose next week. But I sure hope it gets better.

I'll bet you anyone of the above it does. :D