Same old story - just good enough to lose a wild one

XXLMike

Reaction score
The Culprits:

Otis Jones’ trade deadline day - an insult to the fan base.

Brandin Cooks - a total gutless no show all 4 foot 9 of him.

Stephone Gilmore - weak slow overrated petrified of Contact.

Will McClay - his picks are a heinous stack of dog turds in a brown paper bag.

Terrence Steel - a bloated, unprepared, weak embarrassment.

Mike McCarthy- no pace to his offense / no tempo no movement no nothing - Basically every positive play was a Prescott scramble.

Tony Pollard - he drops the ball he lost his burst very pedestrian running back.
Tell me, Derek Henry wouldn’t have looked great tonight?

Flab - we are softer than *** flab.

Dak Prescott - throwing to Jalen Tolbert on fourth ? Ferguson open .

Penalties- Squarely on Mike McCarthy.

Gallup - awful roster player .

The sun will come up tomorrow though :

We’re 5-3 - we should beat the Giants. 6-3 beat Carolina 7-3 - beat Wash possibly-8-3

Now 8-3 won’t mean a hill of S because we haven’t beaten anybody.

However, Seattle will be coming to town December 1 and that can change.

We lost Round one to Philly. We can make changes - make a bold move.

Stop staying with the same garbage move steel to the bench. Try Smith @ RT.
Get tough ffs .

It’s early - midway point - it’s time for our coaching staff to get tough.

Bench someone!

coult44

Reaction score
You should do us all a favor since you hate the Cowboys so much, just go away. I mean serious, if you’re so miserable why try to bring anyone else down with your ignorance!! Just quit. Forever, quit

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Losing to the Niners and Eagles - on the road - isn't the big problem. Being the only team to lose to the pathetic Cardinals is the one that hurts.

They'd be 6-2 had they beat Arizona like everyone else. They'd be ahead of the Niners, tied with Detroit, and one loss behind the Eagles (who they play again).

XXLMike

Reaction score
You should do us all a favor since you hate the Cowboys so much, just go away. I mean serious, if you’re so miserable why try to bring anyone else down with your ignorance!! Just quit. Forever, quit
Aww someone needs a hug

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
A lot of miserable people on here

XXLMike

Reaction score
What trade could the Cowboys have made that would win the game today?
Oh I don’t know - how bout a DB upgrade over Jordan Lewis or a Derek Henry to plow the ball inside.
How bout a Gallup upgrade .

The Eagles and 9ers beefed up - and we stood pat.

XXLMike

Reaction score
Losing to the Niners and Eagles - on the road - isn't the big problem. Being the only team to lose to the pathetic Cardinals is the one that hurts.

They'd be 6-2 had they beat Arizona like everyone else. They'd be ahead of the Niners, tied with Detroit, and one loss behind the Eagles (who they play again).
We haven’t beaten anyone ; that’s the problem.

coult44

Reaction score
Aww someone needs a hug
Nope son, I’m completely happy. I don’t let what the Cowboys do affect me whatsoever. Life is pretty dam good. As for the team, I’m actually thinking this team proved they belong at the top again. Sure the Eagles are 8-1, but they are about to lose a few games. We beat the crap out of them physically and their schedule is brutal .By the time we play again, we will probably be tied.
As for your negative Nancy stuff, every one is sick of it. It just shows the lack of peanuts all you snowflakes have.