santana moss!!

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
i hate you! we could be 7-2!
i know i need to let it go... doesnt anyone notice how fast he is now. why didnt we try to sign him or trade for him. foreskins got a steal.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
cowboys#1 said:
i hate you! we could be 7-2!
i know i need to let it go... doesnt anyone notice how fast he is now. why didnt we try to sign him or trade for him. foreskins got a steal.

Why hate him. If your going to throw hate around. Throw it towards the kicker who blew chunks in that game, and the seattle game. We could be 8-1 right now.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
cowboys#1 said:
im bored at work and somebody just mentioned his name. then i remembered the mnf game.
It's just that we just beat ourselves up plenty over those plays at the time... we really DO need to move on. We've won some games we should have lost and lost some games we should have won.

No need to open up old wounds. I lost enough sleep over those two catches at the time.

Onto the Lions!

kartr

Reaction score
kojak_DD said:
Why hate him. If your going to throw hate around. Throw it towards the kicker who blew chunks in that game, and the seattle game. We could be 8-1 right now.

You want to blame the minimum wage kicker for not bailing out the first round qb.
Get real. Our upgraded qb can't engineer more than 13 points against good defensive teams, even with a good supporting cast. That's why he was let go twice before.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
kartr said:
You want to blame the minimum wage kicker for not bailing out the first round qb.
Get real. Our upgraded qb can't engineer more than 13 points against good defensive teams, even with a good supporting cast. That's why he was let go twice before.

Would have been more than 13 had the minimum wage kicker made his kicks.