Santonio Holmes

BlueWave

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of people here who originally wanted us to draft Holmes, but I'm sure some of those opinion have changed.

I just heard on Sirius radio, that Roethlesburger has tried to call Santonio Holmes several times starting back when he first got into trouble, and that Holmes has not yet returned any of his calls .

What a great way to start a QB/WR relationship.

I know a lot of people don't like Owens, but at least he is not this guy, because he could be had we not signed Owens.

ravidubey

Reaction score
BlueWave said:
I know there are a lot of people here who originally wanted us to draft Holmes, but I'm sure some of those opinion have changed.

I just heard on Sirius radio, that Roethlesburger has tried to call Santonio Holmes several times starting back when he first got into trouble, and that Holmes has not yet returned any of his calls .

What a great way to start a QB/WR relationship.

I know a lot of people don't like Owens, but at least he is not this guy, because he could be had we not signed Owens.

People were saying this about Merriman last year; frankly we just don't know how a guy's going to turn out. Sean Taylor's a total sociopath, but he's done his job when his team has needed him on the field.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Is calling Ben in his contract?

joseephuss

Reaction score
ravidubey said:
People were saying this about Merriman last year; frankly we just don't know how a guy's going to turn out. Sean Taylor's a total sociopath, but he's done his job when his team has needed him on the field.

Good point except that Holmes was not in their class on the field. Merriman and Taylor played at high levels in college. Holmes has been inconsistent. I was against Holmes because of on the field performance more than off the field stuff.