Twitter: Saturday is Cowboys day on NFL Network

Zman5

Reaction score
Everyday is a Cowboys day as far as I'm concerned.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All times eastern.

5:00 PM AMERICA'S GAME "America's Game" - 1971 Dallas Cowboys - Re-live the story of the 1971 Dallas Cowboys through the eyes of Roger Staubach, Duane Thomas and Bob Lilly. Narrated by Martin Sheen.

6:00 PM AMERICA'S GAME "America's Game" - 1977 Dallas Cowboys - Re-live the story of the 1977 Dallas Cowboys through the eyes of Charlie Waters, Tony Dorsett, Thomas Henderson and Drew Pearson. Narrated by Laurence Fishburne.

7:00 PM NFL TOTAL ACCESS "NFL Total Access: Week in Review" - NFL Total Access is the NFL's show of record, providing daily news, interviews, and analysis from all 32 teams. Total Access covers the latest news and action from the league and looks ahead to the 2013 NFL season.

8:00 PM AMERICA'S GAME "America's Game" - 1992 Dallas Cowboys - Re-live the story of the 1992 Cowboys through the eyes of Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin and Ken Norton Jr. Narrated by Alec Baldwin.

9:00 PM AMERICA'S GAME "America's Game" - 1993 Dallas Cowboys - Re-live the story of the 1993 Dallas Cowboys through the eyes of Emmitt Smith, Bill Bates and Jimmy Johnson. Narrated by Ed Harris.

10:00 PM AMERICA'S GAME "America's Game" - 1995 Dallas Cowboys - Re-live the story of the 1995 Cowboys through the eyes of Darren Woodson, Rich Dalrymple, Daryl Johnston and Larry Brown. Narrated by Ed Harris.

11:00 PM NFL TOTAL ACCESS"NFL Total Access: Week in Review" - NFL Total Access is the NFL's show of record, providing daily news, interviews, and analysis from all 32 teams. Total Access covers the latest news and action from the league and looks ahead to the 2013 NFL season.

12:00 AM AMERICA'S GAME "America's Game" - 1993 Dallas Cowboys - Re-live the story of the 1993 Dallas Cowboys through the eyes of Emmitt Smith, Bill Bates and Jimmy Johnson. Narrated by Ed Harris.

1:00 AM AMERICA'S GAME "America's Game" - 1995 Dallas Cowboys - Re-live the story of the 1995 Cowboys through the eyes of Darren Woodson, Rich Dalrymple, Daryl Johnston and Larry Brown. Narrated by Ed Harris.

Lonestar94

Reaction score
Seems like NFL Network has Cowboys Day like every month. Why not other teams?

dcstands4

Reaction score
I hope they show the 30 min super highlights from the 70's dallas teams, I need them for my DVR