Saturday NFL games thread

terra

Reaction score
Rock---- what makes your statement obvious was the "no call" against the saints receiver in that playoff game....you could have been in the nose bleed seats and seen that....and not one offical threw a flag

that is beyond the scope of credulous
I am amazed that anyone could believe any large organization is pure as driven snow as some here think that the officiating in the NFL is so honest and unbiased.
To think there has never been a bought official; there never has been an attempt to rig a game is to be beyond STUPID.

Now maybe this is all covered by the clear incompetency-SUPPOSEDLY- of so many officials.

Human nature is not honest - the majority are forced to toe the line because of the consequences. BUT when billions are involved only a fool would claim it could never happen

terra

Reaction score
He’s 2nd in the league behind Matt Ryan.
always amuses me those that have their pets and their pet hates and will never see sense about either
Allen is elite; top 5. You hate him; fine. But don't try and act like its anything but personal.
When you have a 3-1 TD to INT and have shown the ability to make the pressure plays then you are a top QB.
Now he is not the best; but he is in the argument.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
always amuses me those that have their pets and their pet hates and will never see sense about either
Allen is elite; top 5. You hate him; fine. But don't try and act like its anything but personal.
When you have a 3-1 TD to INT and have shown the ability to make the pressure plays then you are a top QB.
Now he is not the best; but he is in the argument.
I don’t hate him. He’s one of the best QB’s in the league. Top 3 for sure. I just pointed out that he has a lot of turnovers.