Saturday Walk through ?

Chrissyboy

Reaction score
Does anyone know what time the Saturday am 'Walk Through' practice will be held?

Cali? Any idea?

Chrissyboy

Reaction score
Thanks Dargon. That's for the pm scrimmage.
On the TC schedule, there is also a walk through at TBA.

Anyone know at what time?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
here's what BP said in his PC yesterday
the cowboys will have pratice friday evening at 5 pm pacific time, first scrimmage at 2:30 on saturday. Parcells said i dont know how many plays we will run, but well run around 90 i think

31smackdown

Reaction score
I think they are going out this morning at 10:00.. according to the VIP tent.

Chrissyboy

Reaction score
Don't come here bragging with your VIP status!!!!!!!!! ;)

Thanks 31. Unfortnately I've just got back from breakfast!!! Will have to wait until scrimmage!

31smackdown

Reaction score
lol.. Oh No.... VIP tent just told me when it was.. I don't have any special VIP status.

For those of you wondering it was just a basic shorts and shirts walk-through.. 11 on 11 at half speed to prepare for the scrimmage. You couldn't really get too much out of it performance wise. Copper got some reps with the first team in place of TO. Oh.. and TO wasn't on the field.. not even on a bike.. I think all the bike's were taken. I'm guessing he won't be playing in the scrimmage.

Fasano has been looking pretty good, along with Watkins and Newman is just having fun out there. Roy, Newman, Williams and Henry seem like the tightest bunch.. they are always together.

Chrissyboy

Reaction score
TheKey said:
chris can you post a recap?

Will gladly.

I've been at virtually every session. Haven't posted an awful lot recently as many more have posted much more eloquently than I could!

Also, Rafael Vela has now arrived (see www.blog.theboys.com) and I find his reports to be a brilliant read.

Key - to answer many of your PMs. (ignoring the injury) I haven't noticed that chemistry develop, but it is definitely there with TG and JW. I feel very confident with those aspects.