saw roy and ware yesterday

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
leavetown;1552421 said:
I was an on field photographer for the event and i am attaching a couple of images of RW and DW for your enjoyment.

WW1.jpg
DW1.jpg
DW2.jpg
RW1.jpg
RW2.jpg
RW3.jpg

You're gonna need a guy to lug the equipment around on your next gig, right?
icon12.gif

Thanks for the share
icon14.gif
and welcome. Keep this up and you'll be the only one NOT on abersoncs ignore list.
icon10.gif

leavetown

Reaction score
Well....

I am headed down to San Antonio on Sunday for 2 1/2 weeks of training camp so there will be a lot of equipment lugging.

Seven

Reaction score
leavetown;1553908 said:
Well....

I am headed down to San Antonio on Sunday for 2 1/2 weeks of training camp so there will be a lot of equipment lugging.

I come from a long line of luggers. I can lug with the best of 'em. No complaints.

You say when and where I'd love to help. Probaly learn some things in the process. I don't eat much and say even less.....................
icon10.gif

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
leavetown;1553908 said:
Well....

Great pics. Awesome job.

Try to bring us some pics from training camp if you can. Thanks in advance!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
If they're playing slow pitch softball, why the batting helmets??

I played for 10-12 years on the Shenandoah County Slow Pitch League, and never saw anybody wear a batting helmet, except catchers...

Seven

Reaction score
silverbear;1554040 said:
I played for 10-12 years on the Shenandoah County Slow Pitch League, and never saw anybody wear a batting helmet, except catchers...

The "slow" part was not necessarily correlated with the pitchin', SB. ;) :D

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Seven;1555260 said:
The "slow" part was not necessarily correlated with the pitchin', SB. ;) :D

As a guy who stretched many a triple into a single, I resemble that remark...

When I was young, I used to have pretty good wheels, but by the time I hit 30, that was long in my past... I have a pair of knees only an orthopedist could love, I'm pretty sure that I've paid for Mercedes for at least two of 'em...

Mind you, we were talkin' about SERIOUS softball back in those days-- we didn't drink ANY beer, until AFTER the game... LOL...

leavetown

Reaction score
it was not slow pitch softball.

It was fast pitch baseball

I will post what I take at camp but I work with some players on radio and television shows so I will be pretty busy with some organizational things but I am sure I will snap a few.

Seven

Reaction score
leavetown;1558013 said:
it was not slow pitch softball.

It was fast pitch baseball

I will post what I take at camp but I work with some players on radio and television shows so I will be pretty busy with some organizational things but I am sure I will snap a few.

Thank you in advance! :yourock: I mean that................I realize that takes extra time on your part but I can guarantee you we would definitely appreciate it.

Did I mention that my Grandpa was a journeyman lugger with the union, from back east? :D

Seven

Reaction score
silverbear;1555384 said:
As a guy who stretched many a triple into a single, I resemble that remark...

When I was young, I used to have pretty good wheels, but by the time I hit 30, that was long in my past... I have a pair of knees only an orthopedist could love, I'm pretty sure that I've paid for Mercedes for at least two of 'em...

Mind you, we were talkin' about SERIOUS softball back in those days-- we didn't drink ANY beer, until AFTER the game... LOL...

:laugh2: You and me both, SB.