SB XLII Patriots Vs Giants*** GAME THREAD***

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
khiladi;1939983 said:
Spygate will be swept under the rug now...

Da Hammer;1940046 said:
i actually think it will be the other way around now...
It will be so sweet if that guy, Walsh I think his name is, has tapes or other evidence of taping the Rams final walk through before the Cheats 1st SB. I would love to see Belicheat suspended for a whole year and the world acknowledge that all their SB's should have an asterisk.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Dallas 5-3
NYG 3-1
Wash 3-2
Philly 0-2

We are now 11-8 as a division in the SB.....

19 appearances and 11 wins is pretty awesome, tops in the NFL

AFC East: 6-10 (16)
AFC North: 6-3 (9)
AFC South: 2-2 (4)
AFC West: 6-8 (14)

NFC North: 4-6 (10)
NFC South: 1-2 (3)
NFC West: 6-3 (9)

BTW....the AFC will have 43 and the NFC 41....because the Colts were in the NFL when they beat the Jets....otherwise it would be 42-42

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Every single Super Bowl during their run has been decided by 3.....that is insane.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Biggems;1940161 said:
Dallas 5-3
NYG 3-1
Wash 3-2
Philly 0-2

We are now 11-8 as a division in the SB.....

19 appearances and 11 wins is pretty awesome, tops in the NFL

AFC East: 6-10 (16)
AFC North: 6-3 (9)
AFC South: 2-2 (4)
AFC West: 6-8 (14)

NFC North: 4-6 (10)
NFC South: 1-2 (3)
NFC West: 6-3 (9)

BTW....the AFC will have 43 and the NFC 41....because the Colts were in the NFL when they beat the Jets....otherwise it would be 42-42

That is why I always root for the NFC in the SB even if it's our division rivals. Who's 5 SB wins is more impressive. Ours having to fight our way through the toughest division in football or the Whiners who were able to get home field advantage throughout the playoffs most of the time because they were practically guaranteed 6 wins a year in their divison?

fan62

Reaction score
ESPN just announced that Spag in interviewing for Head Coach with the Commanders tomorrow in DC.

rynochop

Reaction score
Biggems;1940168 said:
I wonder if Moss will re-sign with the Pats.....

That has me wondering too...he's gonna command some serious cache. I'm sure he will though....they could easily franchise him

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Woods;1939999 said:
That's what makes me sick.

It's just that we beat these guys twice.

Oh well, at least the Pats aren't going to threaten our Super Bowl victories.

Hey, didn't Brady have his girlfriend at the game? :laugh2:
You're right, I mentioned this earlier in the game. Giselle was at the game, the Patsies were cursed from the beginning.:)

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
LeonDixson;1940196 said:
That is why I always root for the NFC in the SB even if it's our division rivals. Who's 5 SB wins is more impressive. Ours having to fight our way through the toughest division in football or the Whiners who were able to get home field advantage throughout the playoffs most of the time because they were practically guaranteed 6 wins a year in their divison?

BTW, when the Niners went to their SBs....they had the Saints and Falcons (zero appearances)...and the Rams (1 appearance that came before the Niners run). They were in the most mediocre of all divisions in the 80s

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
BlueStar22;1940237 said:
Archie Manning should have his sack bronzed and sent to Canton...

hahahaha

Honey, take a picture of me next to Archie's Balls........hahahaha

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Biggems;1940275 said:
BTW, when the Niners went to their SBs....they had the Saints and Falcons (zero appearances)...and the Rams (1 appearance that came before the Niners run). They were in the most mediocre of all divisions in the 80s

Exactly right.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Biggems;1940168 said:
I wonder if Moss will re-sign with the Pats.....

I just don't think that Randy Moss is a player that puts your over the top. Yes, he's great. But he didn't do it with the Vikings and he didn't do it with the Pats.

He'll put up great regular season numbers. But I think he doesn't have enough to take it to another level. That's why double coverage beats him.

Just my opinion, of course.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
tyke1doe;1940332 said:
I just don't think that Randy Moss is a player that puts your over the top. Yes, he's great. But he didn't do it with the Vikings and he didn't do it with the Pats.

He'll put up great regular season numbers. But I think he doesn't have enough to take it to another level. That's why double coverage beats him.

Just my opinion, of course.

He certainly didn't have a good postseason.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Biggems;1940287 said:
hahahaha

Honey, take a picture of me next to Archie's Balls........hahahaha

Slideshow: "And here's me standing in front of the Superbowl MVP factory..."