SC & PTI | Idiotic comparisons

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
....that must have been a joke right?

Seems like ESPN is still mad at T.O. for blowing up on them so they are going out of their way to attack the 'Boys at this point.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I want to hear the context of this, cause it has to be a joke.

Are they asking us to pick between amputating our QB's pinkie and having him back in one week or allowing him rest and have him back in 4?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FYI: If you click on the picture, it will play the YouTube video.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Tony Kornheiser really showed his tale on that one. At the end of the video he said the Cowboys are to the point of dissolving and he'd "like" them to do that. Just basically spoke for the entire network.

Thanks for admitting what you and the rest of your entire network really thinks about the Cowboys. You want them to fail. I wonder what happened to journalism in the media. I wonder how one can have people that can be so bias.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
StylisticS;2339978 said:
Tony Kornheiser really showed his tale on that one. At the end of the video he said the Cowboys are to the point of dissolving and he'd "like" them to do that. Just basically spoke for the entire network.

Thanks for admitting what you and the rest of your entire network really thinks about the Cowboys. You want them to fail. I wonder what happened to journalism in the media. I wonder how one can have people that can be so bias.
Modern day sports journalism (especially broadcast journalism) = :money: ad revenue via increased viewership.

The E in ESPN stands for entertainment, but this sort of thing goes beyond the usual Terrell Owens soap operas, etc. This is a sick discussion involving REAL, adult, life-changing issues.

Issue 1: A young man who injured his pinkie finger and loved football so much that he had it amputated voluntarily to avoid missing his senior year.

Issue 2: A young man, who's paid position as a professional quarterback, is dependent moreso on having every digit on his hands than any other. He also injured his pinkie finger, but he doesn't have the luxury of sacrificing his career and this season by amputating his.

Putting both together in a discussion isn't "entertainment" by any definition. It's not about going overboard about overblown egos to invoke laughter and infighting amongst viewers to retain those same viewers. It's about real flesh and blood and about either losing or keeping an appendage (sp?) This is a step well below the daily usual nonsense and they should be ashamed of themselves.

WarC

Reaction score
"So your telling me theres 50/50 chance Romo has his hand amputated?!?!"

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaBoys4Life;2340120 said:
romo is OBV lacking the heart of whoever the hell the other guy is....
You're joking of course, but if not, why???