Twitter: Scandrick on undisputed

Flamma

Reaction score
The only reason I am hesitant to play this is due to that insect to the far right. But I do want to hear what Scandrick has to say.

Perfect. Not a word from Skip. The video is safe to watch.

cowboygo

Reaction score
dude looks uncomfortable talking, but shares his thoughts on defense

Fair point. Two young cornerbacks if we were to go CB at #10 with not a sufficient pass rush is what he said.

I would also like to go D-Line at #10, there just doesn’t seem to be anyone worthy of that pick from my non-scout eyes.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Good points by Scandrick definitely need that big disruptive DT. Sign a DT, CB, and S in free agency and select the best available player in defense of trade back.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Could use a guy for swing and future replacement. Some talk of a guy like Slater...put him at guard till we need him at T.

ESisback

Reaction score
Shannon “Horseface” Sharpe doing his usual Anti-Dallas shtick, with his giant teeth and sport coat two sizes too small, so people can see how buff he is! Dallas could win the SB, Jerry win Time’s Man of the Year, and the FO finance a cure for both Covid AND Cancer, and second rate “journalist” Sharpe would smirk and gloat over every Cowboy failure on record, like doing so would actually make him relevant.

With 7 picks, plus 4 comps, and a couple of good FAs from the extra cap space they’re creating, the future looks bright. Shannon’s just worried! Ha hahahahaha!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only reason I am hesitant to play this is due to that insect to the far right. But I do want to hear what Scandrick has to say.

You can't handle the truth.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score

Thank you for taking one for the team...ill watch it now

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Good points by Scandrick definitely need that big disruptive DT. Sign a DT, CB, and S in free agency and select the best available player in defense of trade back.
Been saying all along the best guy to draft is Barmore. Would prefer to do so in a trade down but if he's the pick at 10 I won't be disappointed.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I know what you mean. I’ve boycotted Skip since his awful words about Dak and mental health. He should have been fired.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
dude looks uncomfortable talking, but shares his thoughts on defense

Hire him in your personnel department. Football is trench warfare then it goes to the air. Pass rush and stop the run is your number one focus in building a defense. Know why the Cowboys went 5-11 three years in a row until Parcells? No Haley, Tolbert, Jeffcoat, Casillas, Maryland, Lett, Jones, and Hennings. Parcells immediately loaded up the front seven from 2003-2006 with Ware, Ratliff, Canty, Spears, and Hatcher.

Who was the 1st draft pick in Dallas Cowboys history? It was not a WR.