Scandrick

mmohican29

Reaction score
Got a feeling on this kid. I think he makes a huge play this week. Eli hasn't seen his speed in our secondary as of yet. I think the Giants will try to test him and might pay the price.

Also: For the record- I wanted Bartel to be our #2. Doesn't seem so strange now does it? Who else would feel more comfortable with ol' Rich in there then BJ. Be honest.... personally I think Bartel was ok ... sue me.

Everson24

Reaction score
I'm getting the same feeling with Scandrick. Go back and watch the Tampa Bay game. He was in position to make several big plays. He was all over the field Sunday. He is getting close to becoming a real playmaker.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How many interceptions does our secondary have? One? It's time for that to change. I can see #32 making a big play in this one too.

2much2soon

Reaction score
The best I could find of Scandrick's (No. 16) incredible performance against Hawaii in '05 is this whole team highlight video. This has the blocked kick returns by Scandrick (last 2 highlights) that probably still make June Jones wake up in a cold sweat at night. He also makes a great hit at the very start of this vid.
My memory isn't so good but at least one of these plays was a game clincher in the closing minutes.
[youtube]mOKG1bA91To[/youtube]

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
mmohican29;2384012 said:
Got a feeling on this kid. I think he makes a huge play this week. Eli hasn't seen his speed in our secondary as of yet. I think the Giants will try to test him and might pay the price.

Also: For the record- I wanted Bartel to be our #2. Doesn't seem so strange now does it? Who else would feel more comfortable with ol' Rich in there then BJ. Be honest.... personally I think Bartel was ok ... sue me.

Why? What's Bartel doing now?

MONT17

Reaction score
mmohican29;2384012 said:

When I went to training camp Bartel got more snaps than Brad in the 11 on 11s! He looked fine he looked better than Brooks ever has in his career! Jerry doesn't like young QBs that's why Jerry was tripin when Bill benched Bledsoe!

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Scandrick is 1 of 3 people on our defense that plays with confidence.

Every play, whether it was called or not - he kept moving, showing blitz, sliding back. It's only a matter of time before he jumps one.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Seven;2384739 said:
6-1, half dozen to the other.................

Well Brad's starting for the Dallas Cowboys.

The guy we SHOULD have kept is Matt Moore, but far too late for that now. Bartel on the other hand, is still out there and hasn't been picked up.

superpunk

Reaction score
LOL @ the deification of Bartel. He was possibly worse than Johnson is now going against scrubs.

Matt Moore though is obviously ballin' out of control. This goes without saying.

Matt Moore 2007
6.6 YPA, 3 TDs, 5 INTs 57% completion, 4.5% INT rate

Brad Johnson 2008
5.3 YPA, 2 TDs, 3 INTs 54% completion, 4.5% INT rate

Ballin.

Outta control.

JPM

Reaction score
superpunk;2384781 said:
LOL @ the deification of Bartel. He was possibly worse than Johnson is now going against scrubs.

Matt Moore though is obviously ballin' out of control. This goes without saying.

Matt Moore 2007
6.6 YPA, 3 TDs, 5 INTs 57% completion, 4.5% INT rate

Brad Johnson 2008
5.3 YPA, 2 TDs, 3 INTs 54% completion, 4.5% INT rate

Ballin.

Outta control.
BALLIN !
http://i9.***BLOCKED***/albums/a89/ChynaLove354/ballin.gif

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I caught a little flak for saying Scandrick was ahead of Jenkins and at one time even AJ. The kid has confidence. And at least he's smart enough to be guarded about what he says on camera. Someone has coached him well there.

Jenkins has closed the gap and they are both playing well. I hope they have a good game against the Giants. If we get enough pressure on Eli he will get rattled some. Stop the run, get pressure, protect Johnson, and the apparent hardest thing for them to do....play STs well and win the field position battle.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
mmohican29;2384012 said:

For the record Bartel sucks !!!!!!!