Scandrick's Attitude is Refreshing

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Listening to his post-game comments, you get the feeling this kid is never satisfied and always striving for perfection. Fortunately, it seems as though his play is reflecting the attitude as well.

I think they really do have something with him.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Good to hear he's still in good spirits after getting leveled in punt coverage. :D

onetrickpony

Reaction score
tomson75;2440151 said:
Good to hear he's still in good spirits after getting leveled in punt coverage. :D

To me it looked like he was pushed in the back and had just caught himself when the decleater happened. It probably would not have looked so bad without the push.

2much2soon

Reaction score
onetrickpony;2440172 said:
To me it looked like he was pushed in the back and had just caught himself when the decleater happened. It probably would not have looked so bad without the push.

I thought he was pushed, too.
Wasn't it Clements who put the hit on? That dude was hitting everything in sight. When he wasn't getting torched by TO for huge chunks of yardage :lmao:

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
Oh_Canada;2440144 said:
Listening to his post-game comments, you get the feeling this kid is never satisfied and always striving for perfection. Fortunately, it seems as though his play is reflecting the attitude as well.

im with ya 100% on this one no direspect to jenkins who i think is gonna be good but i think scandrick is gonna be a better pro because of his attitude and exceptional speed, and his willingness to hit.

i think a few more years in the league to help his knowledge and instincts and he could have the total package

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
He mentioned on several occassions that this defense was improved, but didn't not seemed satisfied which is very unlike alot of his teammates and some of the coaching staff. They need more of this.

FCBarca

Reaction score
tomson75;2440151 said:

I think I was more bothered that the first play after getting levled, he takes a late hit on the QB...Lack of self control there

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
FCBarca;2440315 said:
I think I was more bothered that the first play after getting levled, he takes a late hit on the QB...Lack of self control there

Was his the late hit that was BS? I remember two late hit calls, one of which was HIGHLY suspect.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Getting drafted late was the best thing that could have happened to the kid, now he's got a chip to go with his raw talent.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Oh_Canada;2440144 said:

Yes, we are lucky to have this young man.

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
exactly what i said in my argument in my thread: "why is everyone so happy" this is what i mean. Good players are never satisfied, allways looking to improve.

FCBarca

Reaction score
tomson75;2440322 said:
Was his the late hit that was BS? I remember two late hit calls, one of which was HIGHLY suspect.

There were two on that drive that led to an SF TD...His was probably the less egregious of the two but still poor judgement on his part, IMHO...Especially when you consider the context in which it happened, it was the very next play after he got leveled.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboys5;2440378 said:
exactly what i said in my argument in my thread: "why is everyone so happy" this is what i mean. Good players are never satisfied, allways looking to improve.
He's baaaack!

http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/peliculas37IMAGEN1.jpg

I always wondered whom that hand belonged to...

Smith22

Reaction score
FCBarca;2440431 said:
Especially when you consider the context in which it happened, it was the very next play after he got leveled.

I'm pretty sure it was a few plays after he got laid out. I believe the 1st roughing the passer happened before the one on Scandrick.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
He's playing with a chip on his shoulder. He should've been at least a 3rd round pick and went in the 5th, mainly because he came out earlier than scouts thought he should have. He then erroneously got the "trouble maker/bad attitude" label on him.

I thought when Dallas drafted him he was a steal, but he's now even surprised myself with his play.

YAKUZA

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
As I was at the game I noticed a few things...Scandick seems to be out there directing traffic so to speak. When he is coming in the game he appears to be telling some where to go. I know of at least two occasions he was waiving Jenkins to come in the game...not sure what was going on, but the kids seems to know what's going and understands everything real well. He can cover big time! Jenkins seems solid, but I think Scandrick is a diamond.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah I was pleased by his attitude after the game. The kid does seem to get it and he's never resting on his butt thinking he's accomplished something. I like that.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
onetrickpony;2440172 said:

Two handed shove right at the shoulderblades. I was screaming at my TV.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2440953 said:
Yeah I was pleased by his attitude after the game. The kid does seem to get it and he's never resting on his butt thinking he's accomplished something. I like that.

I think his coach needs to take this attitude....no more "but we're 13-3 comments" please.