Schedule favors 'Skins Again

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
Anybody look closely at it.

Dallas gets Washington in the middle of a three-game road stretch AFTER playing Carolina on the road. The following week Dallas plays the Colts at home.

Washington gets Dallas after a bye and Indy after a home game.

It is what it is. I was just surprised to see it. apparently the Giants first five or six games are tough as well.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Check out Philly's last 6 games. Ouch!

@ Indy
Carolina
@ Commanders
@ NY Giants
@ Dallas
Falcons

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
burntricersx said:
it is a conspiracy...the NFL hates the Cowboys and loves the Commanders :rolleyes:

Gimme a break.

Well, the Commanders IS Tagbuut's favorite team. :D

No, I don't think it's a conspiracy theory, but had to say that. Dallas' last half of the schedule favors Dallas for home games.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure a Skins fan would tell you the exact opposite as they have a pretty competitive middle of the season after their bye with games against Dallas, Philly, TB, Carolina, Atlanta, Philly again and then get to relax a bit against NO and St. Louis. If they can get through that stretch even at a disappointing 7-6, they could still finish 10-6 and be in the wildcard hunt.

I see the Skins record shaping up like this:

Sep 11 Minnesota - W
Sep 17 @Dallas - L
Sep 24 @Houston - W
Oct 1 Jacksonville - W
Oct 8 - @N.Y. Giants - L
Oct 15 Tennessee - W
Oct 22 @Indianapolis - L
Week 8 BYE
Nov 5 Dallas - W (Ouch)
Nov 12 @Philadelphia - W
Nov 19 @Tampa Bay - L
Nov 26 Carolina - L
Dec 3 Atlanta - W
Dec 10 Philadelphia - L
Dec 17 @New Orleans - W
Dec 24 @St. Louis - W
Dec 30 N.Y. Giants - W

That would be 10-6 and put them in the chase. If they can manage to sweep Philly and get an extra game from TB or Carolina, 12-4 is entirely possible.

The big question with them is that they need to win the easy games against Houston, NO, etc. Can't afford to lose those games as they are there for the taking.

leotisbrown

Half Fast Analysis
Reaction score
Look ta me like Tagliaboo done decided to takes one last big under the table fluffing from money bags Snyder to boisterous up his Swiss bank account and retiredment fundings for he leave the league for lastings like a thieve in the nights.

I hate me something fearce on money grub Snyder and his unholys shenaginans and relates sins and what nots etc. I spit on him with thickness two "Hawwkkk shpittooooey!"

SacredStar

Reaction score
The league had to do something to stop the flow of gametapes to their offices week after week.

So they struck a deal.

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
leotisbrown said:
Look ta me like Tagliaboo done decided to takes one last big under the table fluffing from money bags Snyder to boisterous up his Swiss bank account and retiredment fundings for he leave the league for lastings like a thieve in the nights.

I hate me something fearce on money grub Snyder and his unholys shenaginans and relates sins and what nots etc. I spit on him with thickness two "Hawwkkk shpittooooey!"
Leotis--You da man! :lmao2: :lmao:

You are now the official comedy genius replacing Nors (altho he was more an Andy Kaufman type genius).

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
Gryphon said:
Anybody look closely at it.

Dallas gets Washington in the middle of a three-game road stretch AFTER playing Carolina on the road. The following week Dallas plays the Colts at home.

Washington gets Dallas after a bye and Indy after a home game.

It is what it is. I was just surprised to see it. apparently the Giants first five or six games are tough as well.

Depends on how you look at it.

We get Dallas on the road in week 2 on a shortened work week, and we also get the Giants and Eagles after their bye weeks.

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
Avery said:
I'm pretty sure a Skins fan would tell you the exact opposite as they have a pretty competitive middle of the season after their bye with games against Dallas, Philly, TB, Carolina, Atlanta, Philly again and then get to relax a bit against NO and St. Louis. If they can get through that stretch even at a disappointing 7-6, they could still finish 10-6 and be in the wildcard hunt.

I see the Skins record shaping up like this:

Sep 11 Minnesota - W
Sep 17 @Dallas - L
Sep 24 @Houston - W
Oct 1 Jacksonville - W
Oct 8 - @N.Y. Giants - L
Oct 15 Tennessee - W
Oct 22 @Indianapolis - L
Week 8 BYE
Nov 5 Dallas - W (Ouch)
Nov 12 @Philadelphia - W
Nov 19 @Tampa Bay - L
Nov 26 Carolina - L
Dec 3 Atlanta - W
Dec 10 Philadelphia - L
Dec 17 @New Orleans - W
Dec 24 @St. Louis - W
Dec 30 N.Y. Giants - W

That would be 10-6 and put them in the chase. If they can manage to sweep Philly and get an extra game from TB or Carolina, 12-4 is entirely possible.

The big question with them is that they need to win the easy games against Houston, NO, etc. Can't afford to lose those games as they are there for the taking.

You see us beating Philly at the Linc but not at home? That's interesting.

jrumann59

Reaction score
If NO plays decently and R. Bush is the real deal I do think NO will be an easy games