Schedule is Favorable

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Based on this teams MO we’ll get fat off this upcoming easier stretch then lose to the Eagles.

817Gill

Reaction score
Based on this teams MO we’ll get fat off this upcoming easier stretch then lose to the Eagles.
Our MO is rarely to lose at home, and rarely is it getting swept in division.

Based on our history it makes more sense that we win that game and split with Philly at home.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Eagles, Bills, Dolphins, and Lions in consecutive weeks is less than favorable to me.
Buffalo and Miami are so overrated. You guys act like they are San Francisco. We kicked the Eagles cheeks today but they got every break. The Cowboys shouldn’t be afraid of anyone.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm usually a glass half full kinda person, but the only gimme game is Giants. All others they gonna have to work for just like every other game.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Have you see. December schedule? Brutal. Need beat giants and sweep Washington to even have chance make playoffs.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Buffalo and Miami are so overrated. You guys act like they are San Francisco. We kicked the Eagles cheeks today but they got every break. The Cowboys shouldn’t be afraid of anyone.
Still 4 potential playoff teams in a row. Losing today they are going to need to beat the Eagles and probably win all 3 of those other games in a row. Considering they lost to Arizona its hard to have faith in them not dropping one of those games.

Mannix

Reaction score
So we should take the anger out on Giants, Panthers, Commanders and Seahawks. We should be facing off again with Eagles at 9-3. Just get it done!
Kirk Ferentz likes your thinking...playing trash teams has made him zillions.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Still 4 potential playoff teams in a row. Losing today they are going to need to beat the Eagles and probably win all 3 of those other games in a row. Considering they lost to Arizona its hard to have faith in them not dropping one of those games.
Bring it on!! I was highly entertained today.

noletime95

Reaction score
The season is over. Wild card, maybe win, go to SF or Philly. Lose

rinse repeat

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
So we should take the anger out on Giants, Panthers, Commanders and Seahawks. We should be facing off again with Eagles at 9-3. Just get it done!

And then after that it’s a murders row in some order of eagles, lions, bills, dolphins. Those are the games that will define our season and determine our playoff hopes…not the next few cupcakes (on paper anyway)

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Kirk Ferentz likes your thinking...playing trash teams has made him zillions.
Dude if you know my posts here I’m not pumping us up, I’m just saying if you can’t take care of those, you aren’t going anywhere

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Where are the other 4 losses? This'll be interesting
Seahawks, Eagles, Bills, Dolphins, and Lions could all be losses, and that is taking for granted they don't drop an unexpected one like the AZ game.