Twitter: Schefter: 49ers trade pick to Bills for WR Stevie Johnson

DBOY3141

Reaction score
wow. rich get richer. and they still have 5 picks left in the top 100.

Zordon

Reaction score
why do the niners keep getting these deals in trades?

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
why do the niners keep getting these deals in trades?

They find guys that fit in for them but that other teams want to offload. Trades of any real meaning are rare, so they can give a meh draft pick away so at least the team has something to show.

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
They have to be worried about us as well. Who knows if their LBers will be back to full, we'll feast on that new DB, and we're going to draft someone today to get all up on Kaepernick.

I am not debating whether or not we can score some points, I just don't see how we stop them.

Zordon

Reaction score
They find guys that fit in for them but that other teams want to offload. Trades of any real meaning are rare, so they can give a meh draft pick away so at least the team has something to show.

i'm amazed they didn't get an unconditional 3rd out of it.

Gameover

Reaction score
They going for it. They should be back to back champions already.

Zordon

Reaction score
I am guessing the conditions are pretty reachable.

Anyway, after their moronic trade last night, nothing about Buffalo amazes me rihgt now.

true. i feel sorry for their passionate fans.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As an aside, I really feel bad for Sammy Watkins. I know, it's a privilege to play in the NFL. You are truly blessed to be in that situation. It's life changing.

But Buffalo?

If you fed him some truth serum he'd tell you how much this sucks.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
As an aside, I really feel bad for Sammy Watkins. I know, it's a privilege to play in the NFL. You are truly blessed to be in that situation. It's life changing.

But Buffalo?

If you fed him some truth serum he'd tell you how much this sucks.
Yeah, I had never been there until I moved to Toronto and I fly from there to go home usually. Such a sad, sad place.

I found out a few years ago that my dad NEARLY took a job and relocated us to there and then to Syracuse when I was a kid. I thank him every year at Father's Day for not doing that.