Twitter: Schultz to get MRI on knee

Knotamus

Reaction score
The way he landed on that knee, then immediately was grabbing at the top of it.. hopefully he didn’t fracture the knee cap. Not much he can do but rest (and miss games) if that’s the case. Pretty painful injury if it is.

Obviously not trying to jinx the kid, but if it’s not ligament concern.. there’s still other concerns around the knee that could limit him

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
That was Dak’s go to man. Dak’s not the starter anymore. As long as Rush and Brown are still good, with Gallup still on track to come back, we should be fine. I wish for Schultz to have a speedy recovery but we should be fine for now. Next man up.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That was Dak’s go to man. Dak’s not the starter anymore. As long as Rush and Brown are still good, with Gallup still on track to come back, we should be fine. I wish for Schultz to have a speedy recovery but we should be fine for now. Next man up.

LOL.................Rush, Brown, Zeke. The makings of an all world offense!!! Yah, Go Cowboys!!!

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Oh no. What will Dak do if he gets his job back and can't pad the 8 yard stat sheet.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
My guess is a sprain which will keep him out for a weeks.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Maybe we'll see some Hendershot next game.

And some Ferguson.

Moore was talking about how talented and smart both players are in the press conference.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The way he landed on that knee, then immediately was grabbing at the top of it.. hopefully he didn’t fracture the knee cap. Not much he can do but rest (and miss games) if that’s the case. Pretty painful injury if it is.

Obviously not trying to jinx the kid, but if it’s not ligament concern.. there’s still other concerns around the knee that could limit him
Knees are fragile things.

Nexx

Reaction score
I am all for starting the Ferguson and Hendershot era and moving on from Schultz