Video: Scooter Magruder - Best possible scenario occurred today

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
You want the Giants to just be good enough to miss out on a franchise QB.

Who do you see as a franchise QB in this draft? I don't see a franchise QB in this draft. I doubt the Giants see one either. My opinion is the Giants are a much bigger mess on defense and need all the help they can on defense. Then, offensive line help is a priority.

joseephuss

Reaction score

Where is that in the draft order? As I look at current standings and projected draft order, it appears that many of the teams drafting at the top already have their franchise QB or at least have invested in a QB that they hope will be that guy. A top rated QB may end up slipping to the Giants even if they pick between 6 and 10.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Actually, I would LOVE for them to have their pick of a QB this year as, and I will preference this with I'm no Draft Expert, there are NO Franchise QBs in this years draft class. And that is WITH Herbert coming out.

I see a lot of the 2006 NFL draft class (Young, Leinart, Cutler) in this years crops of QBs.

JMHO

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Right! I was watching the game at a BWW today, and there was 1 giants fan there. He was the loudest person in there. He's cheering and talking crap to a bunch of skins and Cowboys fans because the giants were winning. We were all laughing behind his back. Ok buddy, enjoy the big win and being stuck w Eli for a couple more years, lol