Video: Scooter Magruder: Cowboys fans during the Bucs game

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
What's so sad is we all knew it. OL is in bad shape. Increases Dak's chance of getting hurt. It happened. Gameplan is double CD. I mean that's what I would do. They did. Nobody to throw to. They should have kept Gallup and Wilson. Easy prediction. No interior DL. Fornette had an easy 100. Find creative ways to get Pollard the ball. Tried too hard. A screen pass would wor.....Oh yeah we have a green OL that would probably screw it up and get a penalty. And the easiest prediction, show something presnap to force Dak into the play you want him to run and pounce on it like a pack of starved hyena's. Run different zones and coverages because Dallas refuses to run the ball, force Dak hold the ball all day bc he can't make in game decisions and doesn't trust his accuracy. I don't blame him. I don't trust it either. It will be 30 seasons before this team has a chance to make a run. Sickening.
:thumbdown:

bigE79

Reaction score
What's so sad is we all knew it. OL is in bad shape. Increases Dak's chance of getting hurt. It happened. Gameplan is double CD. I mean that's what I would do. They did. Nobody to throw to. They should have kept Gallup and Wilson. Easy prediction. No interior DL. Fornette had an easy 100. Find creative ways to get Pollard the ball. Tried too hard. A screen pass would wor.....Oh yeah we have a green OL that would probably screw it up and get a penalty. And the easiest prediction, show something presnap to force Dak into the play you want him to run and pounce on it like a pack of starved hyena's. Run different zones and coverages because Dallas refuses to run the ball, force Dak hold the ball all day bc he can't make in game decisions and doesn't trust his accuracy. I don't blame him. I don't trust it either. It will be 30 seasons before this team has a chance to make a run. Sickening.
30 yrs? Well,I'll be dead... enjoy it for me.

stowle07

Reaction score

I agree with your sentiments whole heartedly, just want to point out that they did keep Gallup, he's just hurt.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I agree with your sentiments whole heartedly, just want to point out that they did keep Gallup, he's just hurt.
Yeah I knew that, but they forgot to keep the guy who was healthy, and filled in admirably when called upon. For my money I would have kept Ced and not Gallup.