Video: Scooter Magruder: Cowboys Fans During the Vikings Game

Blackspider214

Reaction score
much better then all the posts about other games and players and what not not Cowboy related..this is 100% Dallas Cowboy fan exaggeration entertainment..

i could easily get rid of 30-40% of the content that has zero to with the DC in the Zone..so tap the brakes on the why is this worthy..

Nothing he does is specific to Cowboys fans. Every single fanbase for any team in sports goes through the ups and downs of a game with emotions. You could make these same videos for every single team and just replace the Dallas names with their players names and it would be 100% accurate.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Nothing he does is specific to Cowboys fans. Every single fanbase for any team in sports goes through the ups and downs of a game with emotions. You could make these same videos for every single team and just replace the Dallas names with their players names and it would be 100% accurate.
and? that not his shtick, its the Cowboys gear hes wearing and i think its funny..maybe not as funny as the first few i watched but still funny.

you sir do not need to click it..problem solved:muttley:o_O:rolleyes: