Scouting the packers

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Dallas Passing Game >> GB Pass D
Dallas D > GB offense

Dallas has a big edge in home-field advantage, and a nice intangible X factor with MM looking for some payback.

Better offense. Better defense. Better QB. More playoff experience.

I don’t see where the Pack has any edge whatsoever in this game. Any given day and all that— but this looks like such a comfortable win for Dallas I am worried about them eating the cheese and over-estimating this win and getting too cocky

texbumthelife

Reaction score
The amount of people in this thread sleeping on the Packers is crazy.

The Packers offense is built and runs very similar to Arizona’s who did whatever they wanted with the Cowboys defense.

This will not be an easy game. They’re going to pressure on D and shorten the game on offense. It’s imperative the Cowboys cash in when they get into the redzone.

BHendri5

Reaction score
I keep hearing these idiots on the radio dismissing the packers talking about they don’t have anyone.
The packers has a good group of young receivers and the qb.
They have two formidable rbs, defense may not be as good but they have some guys.
How easily people forget that Watson went off on us last season that game against us put him. On and went off the next 4/5 games afterwards, now he seems to have issues with his hamstrings a lot but he’s legit, so are those other youngsters

CCBoy

Reaction score
The amount of people in this thread sleeping on the Packers is crazy.

The Packers offense is built and runs very similar to Arizona’s who did whatever they wanted with the Cowboys defense.

This will not be an easy game. They’re going to pressure on D and shorten the game on offense. It’s imperative the Cowboys cash in when they get into the redzone.
Slants with CD Lamb and no sacks. Then momentum and rhythm will carry the Cowboys the rest of the game!

Brooksey

Reaction score
We're 10-0 when scoring first this year. Please don't "defer" the kickoff again if we win the toss.

Get the ball, come down and score 6.