Screw Chris Broussard. Can't stand the guy

Yobwocs

Reaction score
His notion all year was "Cowboys can't beat the Eagles and Niners." Well.... ..

Hopefully he's realizing that the Cowboys own the Eagles. The Dak step out of bounds game was an anomaly. Cowboys own the Eagles just like 49ers are recently seeming like they have the Cowboys' number. And hopefully come the playoffs, the Eagles will show that this year's Niners game was an anomaly, because if Eagles/Niners play in the playoffs, I'm rooting for the Eagles. It's proven now that Cowboys play way better against the Eagles than Niners.

Looks like Nick Wright was right. He's predicted Cowboys would be 10-3 starting from the Commanders game thru now. Brou can officially start paying Nick Wright some rent.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
His notion all year was "Cowboys can't beat the Eagles and Niners." Well.... ..

Hopefully he's realizing that the Cowboys own the Eagles. The Dak step out of bounds game was an anomaly. Cowboys own the Eagles just like 49ers are recently seeming like they have the Cowboys' number. And hopefully come the playoffs, the Eagles will show that this year's Niners game was an anomaly, because if Eagles/Niners play in the playoffs, I'm rooting for the Eagles. It's proven now that Cowboys play way better against the Eagles than Niners.

Looks like Nick Wright was right. He's predicted Cowboys would be 10-3 starting from the Commanders game thru now. Brou can officially start paying Nick Wright some rent.
That’s such a great show . The only one I watch these days.