Sdogo Mock V1

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
This is the first one I'm tossing out there to see if anything sticks. I'm just getting into serious draft mode. I hate doing mocks with out explanations and analysis but everyone looks to be having so much fun I just wanted to get my toes in the water.

Go ahead and rip away, I realize your only going to make 1% happy all of the time and 99% will never be happy no matter what. lol

RD1: OT Bryan Bulaga Iowa 6'6"/312/4.96
RD2: CB Donovan Warren Michigan 6'0"/185/4.42
RD3:
WR Danario Alexander Missouri 6'4"/215/4.58
RD4: FS Robert Johnson Utah 6'2"/200/4.52
RD6: DE Clifton Geathers South Carolina 6'7"/281/4.89
RD7: C John Estes Hawaii 6'2"/300/5.22

SDogo

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;3246996 said:
You can not get Warren rd.2

There are possibly 11-12 CB's ranked in the 1st 2 rounds. Donovan is right there among the bottom of that group. It's very possible he could be there in the 2nd round.

It's way to early to set final ranking on a player but depending on where you go and who you talk to it's split 50/50 on if he falls in the bottom half of round 1 to the bottom half of round 2 right now.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;3246996 said:
You can not get Warren rd.2

I agree, unless Warren slips at the combine it is unlikely he is there in the second. Switch him for Dominique Franks or Trevard Lindley and you have the makings of a nice mock.

SDogo

Reaction score
Oh_Canada;3247022 said:
I agree, unless Warren slips at the combine it is unlikely he is there in the second. Switch him for Dominique Franks or Trevard Lindley and you have the makings of a nice mock.

Funny you say that because depending on where your looking or who your talking too right now it's not uncommon to see Franks and in a few rare cases Lindley actually ranked above Warren.

On a side note, Warren was given 1st thrugh 3rd round grades from the NFL Advisory Committee. There was no clear consensus on his status. He actually announced his intentions before ever receiving his grade from the Committe which had everyone assuming he was given a first round grade.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3247046 said:
Who's Warren?

I didnt watch alot of Michigan football this year.

Is he legit?

Before the Minny game he was my pick.

CB/S w/ elite speed and solid tackling.

Hes after Haden

SDogo

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;3247054 said:
Hes after Haden

In a right world I would have a $1000 bet on the table with you he's not even 4 after Haden.

He's good but he wont be one of the top 5 CB's taken.

Another player you see all over the place from round 1 to round 3 right now that will settle comfortably where he belongs in the 2nd round by the time the draft rolls around.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I think hell run well and be top 20.

Theres too much bad tape on Robinson. Then who? The Boise kid? Maybe but I think hes got some flags

SDogo

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;3247070 said:
I think hell run well and be top 20.

Theres too much bad tape on Robinson. Then who? The Boise kid? Maybe but I think hes got some flags

Syd'Quan Thompson
Jerome Murphy
Dominique Franks
Perrish Cox
Devin McCourty
Kareem Jackson
(possibly) Brandon Ghee
(possibly) Trevard Lindley

I'm not saying all of those guys will be picked before Warren but it's not unthinkable that 3 or 4 of them will rank higher in April

I dont know what Boise kid your talking about unless it's Kyle Wilson from Boise St but he a solid 3rd or 4th round prospect at best.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SDogo;3246972 said:
This is the first one I'm tossing out there to see if anything sticks. I'm just getting into serious draft mode. I hate doing mocks with out explanations and analysis but everyone looks to be having so much fun I just wanted to get my toes in the water.

Go ahead and rip away, I realize your only going to make 1% happy all of the time and 99% will never be happy no matter what. lol

RD1: OT Bryan Bulaga Iowa 6'6"/312/4.96
RD2: CB Donovan Warren Michigan 6'0"/185/4.42
RD3:
WR Danario Alexander Missouri 6'4"/215/4.58
RD4: FS Robert Johnson Utah 6'2"/200/4.52
RD6: DE Clifton Geathers South Carolina 6'7"/281/4.89
RD7: C John Estes Hawaii 6'2"/300/5.22
You know I like this.

SDogo

Reaction score
Hostile;3247176 said:
You know I like this.

It does have a HOS type flavor to it. lol

I see 3 of your better known pets now that I take a close look.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Hostile;3247176 said:
You know I like this.
danario-alexander.jpg

Danario Alexander
man_dreaming_c.jpg

Hostile