Image: Sean Lee presents Broaddus with 50th birthday cake

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
There was once a time when our defensive players threw wreaths (sp?) into opposing locker rooms.

Now they give out birthday cakes.

Seriously though, nice gesture from Lee.

foofighters

Reaction score
Can you imagine the fall out if Romo did this? "He should be studying game film!" "Aint Romo got time for that!"

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can you imagine the fall out if Romo did this? "He should be studying game film!" "Aint Romo got time for that!"

Why would there be fallout? It took 30 secs to give the cake to him. Now if he actually went and baked the cake, they might say something.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
if you listen to talking cowboys on a regular basis you will know that broaddus eats lunch with lee seemingly everyday and they are friends.

I have no problem with this, If I worked in the building with a friend who turned 50 I would like to do the same thing.

I do worry that sean lee that close to that much sugar at one time could instantly become diabetic and go straight to IR.

im kidding of course.

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
So they are sitting around thinking this stuff up instead of being 100% about what lies ahead of them with green bay?

I'm sorry and I know that sounds harsh but this is what this team has done to me.

After that defensive performance Monday night how could any player on this team have time to even take a crap between practices and film study?

dstovall5

Reaction score
They initially asked our DL to do it but they couldn't get past security.

Ohh really? I heard they were going to ask Romo to do it, but decided not to because they knew it would be intercepted on the way. :D

So they are sitting around thinking this stuff up instead of being 100% about what lies ahead of them with green bay?

I'm sorry and I know that sounds harsh but this is what this team has done to me.

After that defensive performance Monday night how could any player on this team have time to even take a crap between practices and film study?

Because it's their job and they have time off. I'm sure you don't work 24/7 either, so why expect them to?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It sounds likes Broadus is referring to the Talking Cowboys crew as his "team." The crew had Lee deliver the cake, not the players. At least that's my take.

remdak

Reaction score

I don't know what you do for a living, but unless your job is to be on CowboysZone, you aren't spending 24/7 doing your job cause you're here on this forum.

erod

Reaction score
It should have been David Arkin, as much as Broaddus touted that guy.