Sean Taylor in trouble??

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
The UofMiami's scout board has a rumor that Miami-Dade police would like to talk to Sean Taylor as a "person of interest" in a shooting.

There's not much detail and it may be a false rumor, but keep your eyes out for more info.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
The UofMiami's scout board has a rumor that Miami-Dade police would like to talk to Sean Taylor as a "person of interest" in a shooting.

There's not much detail and it may be a false rumor, but keep your eyes out for more info.

Shocked I tell ya, shocked. A Player from the U in possible trouble. I just can't believe it. Hey wait, ain't he a Skin as well? I love the NFL. :D

royhitshard

Reaction score
And some people wanted to trade RW for Sean. Thank God we didn't. He is nothing but trouble regardless if this is true or not.

Duane

Reaction score
royhitshard said:
And some people wanted to trade RW for Sean. Thank God we didn't. He is nothing but trouble regardless if this is true or not.
It was even in someone's sig line last year.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Looks to be something to this.

The poster who started the topic on the Canes messageboard is the executive producter for the local Miami Fox affiliate.

Now Andyman from extremeskins is posting that there is something behind this. For those that don't know, Andyman is a mysterious poster who seemingly has some ties to the Commanders and breaks rumors days before they hit the newspapers, although he never elaborates.

..... something is about to hit the fan.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
A post on extremeskins claims that ESPN News just broke that a warrant has been issued for his arrest and he has until this afternoon to turn himself in.

Wow.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
HOPEFULLY this is just something little that will pass by......

I can only imagine the crap the media would say if taylor goes to jail :banghead:

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
Looks to be something to this.

The poster who started the topic on the Canes messageboard is the executive producter for the local Miami Fox affiliate.

Now Andyman from extremeskins is posting that there is something behind this. For those that don't know, Andyman is a mysterious poster who seemingly has some ties to the Commanders and breaks rumors days before they hit the newspapers, although he never elaborates.

..... something is about to hit the fan.

Why must the best insiders always be so damn vague?

I'm dyin to know if this is serious stuff or not.

Then again, I'm just a nosy, impatient bastid, but that's been known about for awhile:D

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

I can only imagine the crap the media would say if taylor goes to jail :banghead:

I can't wait;)

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

Hey, we Cowboys fans have been where you are, KB... it's no fan, having trolls from other teams flock to your boards to gloat about this kind of thing...

My advice to you is to just wait it out, until we all know something more...

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
silverbear said:
Hey, we Cowboys fans have been where you are, KB... it's no fan, having trolls from other teams flock to your boards to gloat about this kind of thing...

My advice to you is to just wait it out, until we all know something more...

amen......Yeah you've dealt with this before sure but it's worse for us because we are the media's pin cushion if they need to meet their quota.

Besides the "gibbs factor" doesn't help.....I bet there will be 100+ articles about Gibbs thinking about trading taylor, true or not.... :rolleyes:

This offseason has sucked........ :mad:

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

I highly doubt he'll go to jail. He could have probably killed the guy he allegedly shot at, and still find a way to sqiurm out of serving a significant prison sentence (see Leonard Little). If he's convicted, I'd guess you're looking at a probation sentence here.

Since no one was harmed in this instance, the question that I wonder is whether the NFL will hand down some sort of disciplinary action against Taylor. With all the crap he's been involved in lately, and considering he's already been arrested his second time, it seems almost inevitable that Tagliabue will do something.