Sean Taylor?

roy31

Reaction score
Any word on how bad he was hurt yesterday , and will he play this weekend? They seemed like a different D with him not out there:star:

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
I want that guy to be healthy and play against us this Sunday so that there will be no excuses from the Commanders fans after we threash their perceived good defense BS.

sjordan6

Reaction score
Actually Thrash has a high ankle sprain so you know he wont be playing and Moss is stillhurt with groins or hamstrings problems. Taylor had a sprained knee but the Commanders say he will be ok and looks fine to play this sunday. Marcus washington was also held out yesterday and has not played in their last few games.

Ren

Reaction score
I hope he plays it won't make any difference, but you know it will be their excuse for the loss if he don't play

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1760786 said:
I want that guy to be healthy and play against us this Sunday so that there will be no excuses from the Commanders fans after we threash their perceived good defense BS.

Why are there always these types of posts?

Newsflash.... excuses on matter on message boards. And they don't really even matter there.

The only thing that counts is the final score, and the standings.

I hope Taylor misses.

Why? It's weakens their team, and makes ours stronger.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
sjordan6;1760808 said:
Actually Thrash has a high ankle sprain so you know he wont be playing and Moss is stillhurt with groins or hamstrings problems. Taylor had a sprained knee but the Commanders say he will be ok and looks fine to play this sunday. Marcus washington was also held out yesterday and has not played in their last few games.

I'd bet they all play. It's a big game for them.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Taylor is having an mri today. I think thrash is getting one too and moss and washington are still pretty banged up.

I dont think any of that matters though. This is their super bowl, we will get all their players and their best players.

The media is finally starting to blame joe gibbs up there and I believe that will help the team rally around gibbs and make one last stand to see what they have this week.

So I expect taylor, moss and washington to all play. However if they drop 7 into coverage like they have been doing against teams that can throw the ball we may slaughter them. Last year in washington gregg williams blitzed almost every down, they did that to kellen clemens too, that must be gregg williams trying to be smart. I think he knows better than to get aggressive this week.

I am figuring that washington tries and emulates buffalo's gameplan since they do similar things already and have similar personnell. Although I have no idea how the Commanders get pressure, they have absolutely no pass rush.

I hope we slaughter them. It would be a great finish to this 3 game stretch.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
HoleInTheRoof;1760817 said:

Newsflash.... excuses on matter on message boards. And they don't really even matter there.

I hope Taylor misses.

Ok, you like to play against weak teams but I like to see us play against healthy and strong teams. :shrug:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
HoleInTheRoof;1760817 said:

I hope Taylor misses.

Agreed 100%.

In the end EVERY SINGLE GAME is about the W

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1760786 said:

Let's say he do play last time i check he don't play on offense

Hoofbite

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1760786 said:

I don't care. Healthy or not, it doesn't matter to me. If Dallas was fully healthy across the board, it wouldn't matter because Terry Glenn would absolutely dominate Sean Taylor like he has on many times before.

I don't care about excuses, W's are the only thing that count. Playing a hurt team isn't a problem with me.

jimmy4713

Reaction score
I hope his leg falls off. I want nothing to do with Taylor and the Cowboys do not either.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
roy31;1760784 said:
Any word on how bad he was hurt yesterday , and will he play this weekend? They seemed like a different D with him not out there:star:

they did? how?

I want him to play...him and Landry are terrible in coverage and we can beat them like drums

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
jimmy4713;1760922 said:
I hope his leg falls off. I want nothing to do with Taylor and the Cowboys do not either.

why, he's good for a stupid penalty and a couple of busted coverages...you want that out there

David

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
03EBZ06;1760786 said:

Same here. I don't think he will be a factor at all anyway.