Season Tickets for next year

CantonBound08

Reaction score
Does anyone know about how much these cost? Obviously they vary depending on where your seats are. I'm just looking for a ballpark amount.

My wife just hit me up on this. She is probably just yanking my chain, but I thought I might ought to find out pretty quickly before she changes her mind.

ElTiburon

Reaction score
my 2 seats are $945.00. for whole season.

that is for 10 games. They force you to buy pre season.

They just went up before last season.

Murph80

Reaction score
I paid $344.00 for playoff tickets. 2 for divisional playoffs and 2 tickets to the NFC Championship game. Won't be needing them. Money goes towards next years tix.

ElTiburon

Reaction score
Murph80 said:
No. But it looks like alot of fun

I am not sure about the cost. I have tailgated with several friends but I have never bought parking passes. It seems like a pain in the *** to get out of stadium once game is over.

5 Super Bowls

Reaction score
The tickets come with a license. The license last year was $3000 per ticket if I remember correctly. It will likely go down since they will charge a new license when the new stadium is built.

Last year I nearly bought some good tickets. The cost for 2 tickets was $4260. That includes a $1000 option for the first year. After the first 3 years, the price would be $3260. That includes a blue parking pass. It is much easier to buy single game tickets, and cheaper.

That is one of the biggest reasons that we have so many traveling fans. They can get them just as easy as us.