Seattle beat Detroit in Detroit

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
They're similar to the Cowboys. Lots of undisciplined football, questionable coaching decisions. But beating them is good because I hope it helps the Rams pass them in the standings for the wildcard spot. Seattle is definitely not upsetting Philly/SF in the playoffs if they match up against them. If the Rams are healthy, they would have a better shot.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
They're similar to the Cowboys. Lots of undisciplined football, questionable coaching decisions. But beating them is good because I hope it helps the Rams pass them in the standings for the wildcard spot. Seattle is definitely not upsetting Philly/SF in the playoffs if they match up against them. If the Rams are healthy, they would have a better shot.
Green Bay is coming for them

Fontaine

Reaction score
They’re a talented team. Did anyone think otherwise?
My non Cowboys friends laughed at me when I said they’re a good team and it’s not an automatic win. I stick my my statement, that’s a good football team, good win, an ugly win, but still good one none the less.

TWOK11

Reaction score
They’re a talented, fringe NFL playoff team. That type of team can beat anyone on a given week.

Now that being said it’s starting to look like Detroit isn’t all that good. Since beating Tampa Bay handily they’ve been blown out by Baltimore and handled by GB at home, with close wins against LV, LA and the Bears squashed in between.