Seattle Seahawks "HATE" Thread

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
ok folks, time to get slobbering angry and tell us your HATE for the Seattle Seahawks, whatever that is.

I'll start.

I hate them for giving Romo a wet ball for the winning kickoff. Also, they suck and their women are homely looking.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Dear Seahawks,

Thanks for Tony Dorsett.

Sincerely,
Chief

Don Corleone

Reaction score
I hate them for the Joey Galloway trade, and for the slick ball on the FG attempt in the playoffs.

However, I must give them some props for the food up there. It must be better than Green Bay's food because Mike Holmgren blew up into a walrus when he took the Seattle job.

tnbk

Reaction score
I hate the fact that we got Joey Galloway. They took our draft picks and got Koreen Robinson and Shaun Alexander. At the time those two could have really helped our team.

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
I hate the fact that this area invented "grunge" music, the Galloway trade, and that Julius Jones isn't going to get his *** whupped by our D.

slotshot

Reaction score
I hate the ridiculous "12th Man" thing (they stole from A and M).

I hate their QB, who has a worse looking shaved head than Folk, and that is saying something.

I hate that they were dumb enough to fall for the seductive lure of Julius Jones. (OK, OK...I actually love that).

I hate that they signed PETE HUNTER for out last game and he was actually effective against us.

TexasTornado

Reaction score
I hate the fact that they let the 'skins the win Sunday (2 INTs that help the 'skins turn them into points).:mad:

and

of course the Romo fumble.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I LOOOOOVE that we only have to wait FOUR days to get to see the Cowboys play again.

I HAAAAATE that we then have to wait TEN days before we get to see the Cowboys play agian.

OOH the joy...OOH the pain...OOH THE HEARTBURN!!

OH yeah and screw the Seahags